Midweek Madness: W50 Newsletter

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

poglad_kota.gif

colonelabbas

when was the last time you looked at the rankings?

he lost #1 today, as well he had a absolutely massive gap between him and #2, 600k or something,,, a lead which he has had diminished to 20k the last few days....

Ahmed refaat is really a great player,competing with him isnt that easy.
W36 he and lodda were in the same area and he still managed to be top 5 with lodda till he quit.(Not a big difference between him and lodda)

DeletedUser

In game, I'm sure Astronomy is doing a great job. As a leader...well I'm not in his tribe but I haven't talked to anyone in [End] who thinks he's a poor leader. On the externals, he would definitely do well to think more before posting sometimes.

DeletedUser

Isaac has nothing to do with thought then more i cant express my self as i want in externals, and thats why i left my tribe;s representation from long time now to other people(or not representation at all, as tbh i dont believe in ext).

Now a few things about my skills as they seem in game so far.
First of all SM yes i lost the lead to ahmed but keep in mind that right now i have 92 nobles.
Second about the skills in over all.
So far i am rank 6 ODA that as pointed out is not a measure to how good you are. At least it shows that i use my troops non stop. I am no1 in farming by far of the second place who is tattered apocalypse .
I have lost villages only to cross so far, and 5-6 to V6(that i took back last days) cause i had them for like 24 hrs there and i had no troops to support them as i was fighting in my core as well at the time, and was not expecting him to attack me either way. Yes my mistake there and I admit it. But i managed to delay his 1,7m account with my 300k presentation to K56, in his borders till to be able to support my villages there. when in same time in my core i hit with my 1,2m remaining there a 500k player alone and totally rimmed him even he has sitters all the time from the pro in CBears(eric catman).

Now i just wanted to post those and yes Hazzard got exactly what i asked here and i thank him for his answer. I am sure that IF he was next to me right now he would be in rim, but he has his opinion and I have mine, thats about democracy anyway. Maybe Hazard we will meet in this game one day and then you will see by your own eyes what my skills are.

Anyway on topic again. Great job keep it going.

The rest in game.

DeletedUser

Than why post?

Exactly

If you don't care to participate in the nomination process, than quit complaining now that it is time to vote. :icon_idea:
Again have to agree. People who don't particpate have no right to bitch. Its like when someone bitches to me about Obama I ask them who they voted for. 9 times out of 10 they say they didn't vote. I tell them that if you don't use your right to vote then you give up the right to bitch about the outcome. Same thing applies here.

DeletedUser93450

Again have to agree. People who don't particpate have no right to bitch. Its like when someone bitches to me about Obama I ask them who they voted for. 9 times out of 10 they say they didn't vote. I tell them that if you don't use your right to vote then you give up the right to bitch about the outcome. Same thing applies here.

Nuh-uh. What if you're too young to vote?

DeletedUser

i would've voted for a labour government in the UK if i wasn't too young to vote
i would of voted for the downfall of our government if that was a choice but went labour :icon_razz:

and great going again Frail

DeletedUser

Ohai
Frail has been appointed as the w50 blogger therefore, no need for this :D

Status
Not open for further replies.