Mixed Village

DeletedUser

Hey everyone i have a question to ask i recently started TW again after leaving almost a year ago and noticed a problem when starting should my first village be O or D? Personally id like to find a good mix but i dont know what to use can anyone help me out? Also what should my building levels be this is only temporary ofcourse till i gain another village but still i think having a mixeed village to start could be good for future use.

DeletedUser

It depends on how active you are going to be. I would suggest being offensive if you are going to be extremely active otherwise defense if you are only going to log in a couple times per day.

kingjohan

Which do u have the most experience with? Have u played offensive more than you have played defensive?
And like rednecks said, it depends on how active you are going to be

My building levels which works well for me is:
HQ: 20
Baracks: 25
Stable: 20
Workshop:2
acadamy 1-3 (depending on the world settings)
Smithy: 20
Rally point: 1
Statue: 1
Market: 20
Clay/timber/iron pit: 30
Farm: 30
Warehouse:30
Hidingplace:0
Wall: 20

DeletedUser57199

I knew of a player who almost always built mix villages more on the defensive side. He was extremely active and was always fast to noble.
Yet he tooks a barb and succeed, the reason why he did this was to allow others to develop there areas, practically ever village after was offensive...
I always found that a great (boring but great) way to expand

Now as far as mixed villages go, I think it's better to pick a path and go with it. Mixing bad.

DeletedUser

I knew of a player who almost always built mix villages more on the defensive side. He was extremely active and was always fast to noble.
Yet he tooks a barb and succeed, the reason why he did this was to allow others to develop there areas, practically ever village after was offensive...
I always found that a great (boring but great) way to expand

Now as far as mixed villages go, I think it's better to pick a path and go with it. Mixing bad.

:icon_cool::icon_rolleyes: