Money Matters

Smokn

I could never join a tribe that openly supports the extinction of barbarians. Next to high ODA players, they are second on my list to be removed from my K. You are probably losing members because they see their farming income being cut drastically in the forseable future, if they were to support you in your methods and help you rise to the top. No good tribe mate would remove one of their mates farms, and no good player would remove one of their own.

If you were next to me, you would have incomings right now, or in the near future, knowing what I know about your play style. If it works for you, that's great. But it doesn't work for me ;p

Incase you see me on your map sometime, just know if I'm that close, I'm checking your noble history ;) Hopefully you have taken some things said here and considered them into how you plan to play this world, so that I might could reconsider having to move you to top priority, as you are quite intertaining at the very least ^_^

I believe you are at the top of my K? That is not so far away ;)

eLeMeNOhPi

I <3 seeing people pay for resources.

Hopefully it means more no haul worlds in the future as innogames make their money from those guys.

True ;)

P.S: It's easy to trade pp for resources

DeletedUser84793

I could never join a tribe that openly supports the extinction of barbarians. Next to high ODA players, they are second on my list to be removed from my K. You are probably losing members because they see their farming income being cut drastically in the forseable future, if they were to support you in your methods and help you rise to the top. No good tribe mate would remove one of their mates farms, and no good player would remove one of their own.

If you were next to me, you would have incomings right now, or in the near future, knowing what I know about your play style. If it works for you, that's great. But it doesn't work for me ;p

Incase you see me on your map sometime, just know if I'm that close, I'm checking your noble history ;) Hopefully you have taken some things said here and considered them into how you plan to play this world, so that I might could reconsider having to move you to top priority, as you are quite intertaining at the very least ^_^

I believe you are at the top of my K? That is not so far away ;)

I have not nobled a barb yet...I might just do that. and as far as you taking me out..you think of your self kinda highly dont you?..lol in this game distance is not a factor my friend..not for real players anyways..youll learn this if you ever get a chance to see mid game. but by all means keep watching me..I would want to make sure you feel better knowing where i am on the map..would not want you to lose any sleep now would I..lol and just know i do what i want to do..you have no say in it and I dont fear you...matter of a fact why am i even talking to you? your below me my green booger friend.:icon_wink:

Come on man! You have gone to far with this One, just becasue you spend you pocket money on the game every month don't start bragging about something you haven't got. Plenty of people pay to play the game but they don't brag about it and make stories up about Monopoly money.
Lets just say i beleive you pay something in monthly, it wil be a long time before you get to the so called Thousands you claim to have paid.
People with real money don't brag about it and the quicker you learn this the better.

lol i always go to far..its called pissing players off whop hate me anyways..i think its funny my self. all in good fun!

The satisfaction of playing to end world and running a 7+million point account never using PP to assist was pretty satisfying I have to say.

However having done that it was also quite brutal at times over the 3 years.

So in truth there's plusses and minues for both aspects of playing and paying.

In the end it comes down to what do you want to gt out of the game.

Yep i agree...but no matter what youll have players joining worlds and then want to cry foul if something dont go their way..i say if you dont like the settings dont play the world..but the good news is..these players do manage to build up a village or two..and when they cry their selfs away from the world..the ones thats left get a half decent village. problem is we got to clean it up because bums live their and made the place stinky..lol

What a great player

Thanks for funding decent players' premium and also building up your village for us
icon_rolleyes.gif

yep i fund them alright..now come get my village? you mean you cant? sorry about that!..im here no matter if you like it of not. get use to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smokn

Did I strike a nerve? I thought I was being quite polite. Yes, I do think quite highly of myself, thanks for noticing ;)

I am quite certain distance is a big factor in this game, at every stage. Seeing as every attack is timed based on distance. Isn't that why you like your clusters? So that the distance is short for your fast support, as you said.

Since I am nothing, and you would like to teach me about distance not being a factor in this game, why don't you show me how a "real player" would eliminate someone other than a defenseless barbarian village from across the K at this stage of the game.

We'll make a wager. You send me a train, preferably 5 so you can't fail, I won't use any of the units currently under my control to defend against this attack. Instead, I will nuke and noble 2 new villages, and use only the units created from those to defend against your attack. I will also not snipe this train, I will attempt to stack against it, again, with only units from villages I don't even own yet. If you break this defense and noble my village I will quit this world.

Show me how it's done sensei.

DeletedUser84793

Did I strike a nerve? I thought I was being quite polite. Yes, I do think quite highly of myself, thanks for noticing ;)

I am quite certain distance is a big factor in this game, at every stage. Seeing as every attack is timed based on distance. Isn't that why you like your clusters? So that the distance is short for your fast support, as you said.

Since I am nothing, and you would like to teach me about distance not being a factor in this game, why don't you show me how a "real player" would eliminate someone other than a defenseless barbarian village from across the K at this stage of the game.

We'll make a wager. You send me a train, preferably 5 so you can't fail, I won't use any of the units currently under my control to defend against this attack. Instead, I will nuke and noble 2 new villages, and use only the units created from those to defend against your attack. I will also not snipe this train, I will attempt to stack against it, again, with only units from villages I don't even own yet. If you break this defense and noble my village I will quit this world.

Show me how it's done sensei.

that would work if i wanted your village...but looking at the neighborhood you live in is something i dont care for..its like going from hollywood to the slums of new york...nothing personal,its just you have nothing i want or care for...when and if i move that way and become your new landlord..i would expect payment for rent..their is no free rides with me here..lol have a nice day!:icon_smile:

DeletedUser84793

All talk :icon_rolleyes:

no talk just telling you your village dont interest me..just because you don't get an autograph from me no reason to keep crying..it makes you look bad! now run along little one and go play..have a nice day!:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

omg 4 posts in a row, and then a comment from you every other post. Lets just change this thread to eh xxstealthyxx chat. Not even closely related to said topic, and now you are going to reply to this, so please any words you have to say just mail it.

In other news, -Sakura- has had 10k growth in 3 days, with no new conquers. anyone wish to hazard a gues sat how much he is spending per day, i would say around 4000-5000 prem points.

DeletedUser

omg 4 posts in a row, and then a comment from you every other post. Lets just change this thread to eh xxstealthyxx chat. Not even closely related to said topic, and now you are going to reply to this, so please any words you have to say just mail it.

In other news, -Sakura- has had 10k growth in 3 days, with no new conquers. anyone wish to hazard a gues sat how much he is spending per day, i would say around 4000-5000 prem points.

I bet his total spent on this world is 50 000 plus. I won't be surprised if its over 100 000

twenty-five

You're all wrong, and my IQ suffered some severe permanent damage due to this thread.

Last edited by a moderator: