Most important battle?

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Now

this isnt about wich tribes had the most important battle, but the 2 players who fought it out the hardest and made the biggest impact on the world by one of them winning? or one of them leaving? or maybe even a merge or a draw?

alot of people forget about the little battles who shaped this world! like the fight between ---- vs hobobill or or what about me vs sich if that fight ended differntly would the world still be the same?

what about faaaaark vs dwilkes

anyone have any intresting battles to add?

DeletedUser

Chad here...

Mpmp versus OCD would probably get my vote. True, it was not 1 player versus 1 player.

But, i think it "soured" faaark about "trouble in his rear areas" and "two front wars" that when he was allready engaged with Motive and Axes declared he was about to face a similiar situation a second time, he lost his stomach for this world.

Mpmp i think greatly laid the foundation for OCD deleteing. Which was clearly the most impactful single event in this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I disagree, but am too lazy to give a thorough argumentation.
But the mass-deleting from OCD can be accounted to Axes imo...

mdesjarl

hmmmm, not sure about most important, but one of the most interesting 1-1 battles that I remember was Fundy v Bees et al.

DeletedUser79727

Mpmp vs OCD for me I guess.

or skafastd (< -im not sure if this is correct) VS Legacy or escape. cant remember.

DeletedUser

I disagree, but am too lazy to give a thorough argumentation.
But the mass-deleting from OCD can be accounted to Axes imo...

just because you posted...

I agree with fundy,

MpMp was a good player, he got under Faaaarks skin and cause OCD to burn out faster.

think about it, you just fought a 2 front war with Smexy and Hug, you barly survived. now fighting motive, you have AXES declare on you. Faaaark knew AXES capabilities well so he didnt want to go threw a two front war again but on a much bigger scale.

tagging sucks when there is 30k incomming.

DeletedUser

Are you guys kidding me?
You guys are saying that OCD burnt out because of MPMP??
LMAO... seriously.

The HUG v OCD war happened while we were in a stalemate war with Legacy and it was AGES before the Motive war.
Seriously guys, get your timelines right.

I will state that MPMP certainly did get under my skin on a few occasions, but I feel I got under his skin more. So much that he decided to plot OCD's death and subsequently failed. OCD then went on and removed his tribe, we then took care of Legacy and then decided to go for one more war. I wanted Knock, my council wanted to give the southern guys a frontline war for once. So the decision was made to war Motive.

To me, the best moment was Pardon Me v MPMP and Legacy and she won.

just because you posted...

I agree with fundy,

MpMp was a good player, he got under Faaaarks skin and cause OCD to burn out faster.

think about it, you just fought a 2 front war with Smexy and Hug, you barly survived. now fighting motive, you have AXES declare on you. Faaaark knew AXES capabilities well so he didnt want to go threw a two front war again but on a much bigger scale.

tagging sucks when there is 30k incomming.
You seriously have no idea how this world panned out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you guys kidding me?
You guys are saying that OCD burnt out because of MPMP??
LMAO... seriously.

The HUG v OCD war happened while we were in a stalemate war with Legacy and it was AGES before the Motive war.
Seriously guys, get your timelines right.

I will state that MPMP certainly did get under my skin on a few occasions, but I feel I got under his skin more. So much that he decided to plot OCD's death and subsequently failed. OCD then went on and removed his tribe, we then took care of Legacy and then decided to go for one more war. I wanted Knock, my council wanted to give the southern guys a frontline war for once. So the decision was made to war Motive.

To me, the best moment was Pardon Me v MPMP and Legacy and she won.

You seriously have no idea how this world panned out.

+1

@ adrien: at no point in time were you ever part of any decisions being made in this world that made it as it is today, about Mpmp: I think he was confident he could rip apart OCD with the help of Legacy and was hoping for Axes to step in and kill them off. Well, long story etcetera....

Hey Brad, long time no seen. :icon_razz::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

even knock stacked mpmp villages a bit back in those days lol