Mounted Archers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hope this is in the right place..if not sorry.

Is it worth researching Mounted Archers and building some?

DeletedUser

No. In fact no troops are worth building. Only upgrades your mines, ignoring the rest and you will do JUST fine :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

paranoid

Thanks for your "advice"
It will help me a lot.:)
You should think about joining the Staff.....you would be great at helping newer players like me.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8510

paranoid

Thanks for your "advice"
It will help me a lot.:)
You should think about joining the Staff.....you would be great at helping newer players like me.:icon_rolleyes:

he really should that is excellent advice for newcomers:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Hope this is in the right place..if not sorry.

Is it worth researching Mounted Archers and building some?

It depends on your goals and what you plan on using them for.

They are very survivable but hit with less force than light cav

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
If your enemy has archers be sure to make MA, you'll win easily, if your enemy has no archers at all, dont make MA there good but LC is better

ender_wiggin

You're both wrong...

But I don't want to help you guys out too much. So I'll let you think what you want. :lol:

DeletedUser

Not exactly the right forum, but atleast it isn't something like "shud i bild ma?". :icon_wink:

As h0llygh0st said, they're useful if your target has archers as defense. However, they can be used for quick attacks together with LC, as they can take out spears too.

DeletedUser

The only reason why I have MA is because one of my farms got stupid, and decided to start massing archers... 80 MA > 40 Archer with no losses, then my Lcav would come seocnds behind my MA. =)

DeletedUser

hmmm...I recognise that avatar from somewhere, and if it's the same person, then he has experience in this game from another world. More then likely skipping 5 and going straight to 6, thus having no clue about the effectiveness of MA.

....Who has that avatar with the black background? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

They arent very good, but they might be ok in the early game where its possible to find farms with pure archer defences. In general though, there arent many situations I've encountered where MA are significantly better than the equivalent number of Lcav to the extent where the extra farm space and resource cost is justified. Its up to you though, since it largely depends on your area and what sort of defences you expect to encounter.

thewaytoplay

Your just mad because you get hammered with 100 mails a day from all of our farms. :)

I do, but i get free flame bait:icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil:\
Edit: and soon I will release the list of farms so people can support them

Status
Not open for further replies.