MPX-E Folds, Surrenders to Bonesaw

DeletedUser

I'm very sorry to bring this news to the w2 community, but as of this posting MPX-E no longer exists. We formally surrender to bonesaw24 and his legions of talented, loyal, and powerful tribemates. This is coming from me - rather than a duke - because they were all too ashamed to acknowledge our failure as a tribe and as online gamers in general.

I would like to point out that this day has been coming for weeks and even months now. Bonesaw has been tearing through our ranks like a jagged shiv that also happens to be on fire. In the end, it was easier to pack up shop and move on rather than deal with his prowess on the battlefield.

I would also like to take some time to thank our allies for their understanding in this transition period. All of our villages are allocated for bonesaw24 and bonesaw24 alone.

Here's to many months of fun and togetherness in MPX! There will be no more laughs, no more fitful skyping, no more hooch (she committed hara-kiri just hours ago with an axe .png); there is only crying now. Props to bonesaw for defeating each and every MPX player individually and together. We got outplayed so hard that even now, at this very minute, I am beginning to cry again. Like a little girl. That's what you made me bonesaw. A little girl. Way to go dude.

DeletedUser

This raises many questions. Many questions indeed.

Am I the only one thinking this sudden outing of Jakka's hidden "littlegirl" isn't related to a guy named "bonesaw" by pure coincidence?

I'm just sayin' (saw saw)

Seriously though, what just happened?

DeletedUser

Can I turn my villages over to Bonesaw24 too? Or is this an MPX-E Only event?

He's been riding me like a donkey and this donkey is tired.

DeletedUser

Hmm,
if i capitulate also, that would prove that the villages I hold that were formerly in the realm of bonesaw, were merely indian gifts, so that he could also weild his battlefield prowess on the name of EleAud also??

I seriously hope he has been saving packets!

DeletedUser

...merely indian gifts,...

What do crazy Australians know of Indians. You have no Indians on your continent. The only Indians you see are the ones on TV. And in real life, those Indians are bigger in size than the ones in your telly.

DeletedUser

wouldn't that depend on how big Jas's telly is? I heard its a big one...or is that just the usual aussie boast?

...damn, forgot i was meant to be playing dead....those .png axes are really nasty.

DeletedUser

wouldn't that depend on how big Jas's telly is? I heard its a big one...or is that just the usual aussie boast?

...damn, forgot i was meant to be playing dead....those .png axes are really nasty.

Don't worry about it, Hooch. I heard that Harry Carry stuff takes a while for you to die if you do it right. :icon_wink:

*da slaya*

lol I love the sense of humour in this post.

Sure is better
than reading the constant junk that congo's post

oh and hooch all LWS LOL and TW players will now accept the invite to mpx-e

i hope you have the room ;)

anyways i get back to work as i'm not supposed to be here lolll....

DeletedUser7464

Course we have room! If we kicked all the sat accounts there'd be 79 spaces! But Pizz would get lonely

DeletedUser

lol I love the sense of humour in this post.

Sure is better
than reading the constant junk that congo's post

oh and hooch all LWS LOL and TW players will now accept the invite to mpx-e

i hope you have the room ;)

anyways i get back to work as i'm not supposed to be here lolll....

Sure Rosie...just send me a list of your active players and I'm sure we can fit them in ...;)

DeletedUser

Bonesaw completely killed my in K12 =[

And hooch you are alive? :O