Mr. Chump and Toggles issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

TW is just as much about the people and interacting with them as the amount of troops you have.

Toggles failed in the social aspect of this game, Chump out played him and nobled him for it.
Are you mistaking TW with Survivor tv series? Lying and deceiving is not part of the game design. I am first guy to say that you need the social game to be good at this game, but that does not mean that you should trick people out of their villages or simply sabotage accounts to get villages.

DeletedUser

Am I the only one who thinks Toggles rep has been tarnished? He springs up fast in a very favourable area, then gets pwned insta-quick by a player of similar size. Whether that's a reflection of his TW skill, he's overly-trustworthy nature, or his intelligence, it's not a good reflection in any case. Look for him to never play a world under that name again.

DeletedUser1082

Am I the only one who thinks Toggles rep has been tarnished? He springs up fast in a very favourable area, then gets pwned insta-quick by a player of similar size. Whether that's a reflection of his TW skill, he's overly-trustworthy nature, or his intelligence, it's not a good reflection in any case. Look for him to never play a world under that name again.

The account owner quit shortly before these events occurred. He intends to never play a world again, so if you do see him under any name you're hallucinating.
He was also a far superior player to those that took over his account.

DeletedUser

The account owner quit shortly before these events occurred. He intends to never play a world again, so if you do see him under any name you're hallucinating.
He was also a far superior player to those that took over his account.
Not sure if quitting after losing a nuke speaks highly of a player, but You are probably right that he was a better player than these that took the account over...
The original Toggles claimed that he was a beginner, so I'll put the losing the nuke on his inexperience.

DeletedUser

The difference here is the fact that skilled players (both in Chump and Toggles) are involved and skilled (meaning gamers whom have been in multiple premades with multiple trust risks) players don't hose over one another in a deceiving fashion. Furthermore, dukes don't allow skilled players to hose one or the other because it reflects poorly on their leadership skills.

Truth is, Toggles and Chump were in the same tribe, using the same skype community chat, the same internals and the same duke. One account deceived the other and in that tarnished both their name and the leadership of where?'s names.

and... now one can say that RAGE has also been tarnished (at least the leadership of RAGE)

Clearly put... yes, sometimes 500 pt accounts get the shaft but when two top accounts with top players in a top tribe suffer this.... well, its deserving of the negative pnp.

By the looks of that original post they were not in the same tribe at the time of the nobling if they were at one point in time in the same tribe then they left, all tribe loyalty is gone sorry, and by the sounds of it he was tribe hopping anyhow. Toggles still brought in other players to play an account that obviously could not be trusted, Mr.Chump took advantage of that and won himself some vills.

Are you mistaking TW with Survivor tv series? Lying and deceiving is not part of the game design. I am first guy to say that you need the social game to be good at this game, but that does not mean that you should trick people out of their villages or simply sabotage accounts to get villages.

TW Forums are sometimes like getting your talk show fix of retardedness kinda sorta Survivorish I will admit.

Deceiving might not be part of the game design but it is part of the game Chump and Toggles weren't PAs by the looks of it. So they talked on Skype or were part of the same tribe at one point in time, so what? This is a war game, not tribal hugs the best players and tribes win, not all of them win by playing the white knight.

DeletedUser1082

Not sure if quitting after losing a nuke speaks highly of a player, but You are probably right that he was a better player than these that took the account over...
The original Toggles claimed that he was a beginner, so I'll put the losing the nuke on his inexperience.

Tyler didn't like tribal wars and wanted to devote more time to other games. He was considering quitting anyway and was only continuing to play to make sure he knew to himself he could hold rank 1. He would have quit soon enough anyway, losing the nuke and train was just a trigger.

DeletedUser

Tyler didn't like tribal wars and wanted to devote more time to other games. He was considering quitting anyway and was only continuing to play to make sure he knew to himself he could hold rank 1. He would have quit soon enough anyway, losing the nuke and train was just a trigger.
That is something that 90% of the quitters say after they lose a nuke. I don't buy it. But the same time it's only my guess, he never talked to me about quitting or planning to quit.
I suggest to get back on the real topic here... :)

DeletedUser1082

That is something that 90% of the quitters say after they lose a nuke. I don't buy it. But the same time it's only my guess, he never talked to me about quitting or planning to quit.

Tyler told me he didn't like tribal wars before he lost his nuke.

The thread is about Toggles and Mr. Chump, discussing the former account owner of the account that makes 50% of this thread's topic is certainly relevant.

DeletedUser93450

[spoil]
[/spoil]

Because you're the first person he would go to when he's decided that he wants to quit? Right...

DeletedUser106856

Why is there no thread about me, Mr Chump has all the love o_O

DeletedUser

Because you're the first person he would go to when he's decided that he wants to quit? Right...
I'm afraid you misunderstood me there. I meant that I just take a guess, because I didn't talk with him about that, not that I would have known.
No need to take it personally, even tho you (Wai) quit because of the same reason... :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106856

Shouldn't this topic be more about Nick then Chump.

I mean Nick sent the troops away, Nick blocked the other Co's. Nick got nobled.

All Chump did was say i will teach you things if you gift me your villages. This is what i have gathered from this thread.

DeletedUser

But why do any of you care? Did you know toggles IRL? Was he your brother? Did you start a fan club where you were the president in charge of monitoring his TW stats daily?

Players get nobled. Sometimes they are players in the top 20. Sometimes they get backstabbed. Who cares? These forums have so much drama they read like a soap opera.

Maybe because I'm on the toggles account?...

DeletedUser

Way to take a statement aimed at the TW externals public and say something as idiotic as "I care because it happened to me".

I just clipped my toenails, which is important to me, but i don't go around waving the clippings in a bag at my neighbours faces

DeletedUser

Way to take a statement aimed at the TW externals public and say something as idiotic as "I care because it happened to me".

I just clipped my toenails, which is important to me, but i don't go around waving the clippings in a bag at my neighbours faces

I'm the idiot? You ask a question and then get angry when someone answers it.

DeletedUser

so mad brah

Stop playing the devil's advocate for half a second. I'd say we're spamming the thread, but this whole thread is spam anyway.

DeletedUser96310

who are you anyway? 77 posts, just asking is all.. nothing personal

DeletedUser

I think this thread has gone on long enough, and both sides have had their say. Not going anywhere, so let's stop it here.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.