MvDC Declares On Gents!

DeletedUser70389

I honestly had no idea there was a war going on? I don't get out much...

ProyousArt

Now that all the talent is leaving MvDC, I wanted to explain my post. I guess I didn't really convey my message well, sorry. I wanted to wait till I had decent stats before I talked anymore in the forums as I had a challenging double front and did not want to talk when I didn't have the stats.

The original post is completely tongue in cheek.

I just thought it would be amusing to declare FOR the tribe that declared war on us as they didn't post any pnp with their declaration (not immediately anyway). By declaring for them, I wanted to highlight the impulsive and reckless nature of the declaration by Bane.

My compliments to bane were completely sarcastic, and I think after today, the if you scroll back and read his reply to this thread, he actually took the compliments literally and I think that shows how out of touch his character is as a leader and diplomat.

Anyway, I just meant for this to be a cheeky post poking fun at how little thought went into the declaration and war. I am sorry boys from Gents if this made you mad, I never intended it to be an official Gents post or an MvDC post. Have fun guys.

ProyousArt

Jack are you even on this world?

uhh i dont think thats our jack. his forum name is tony the tiger and that's not his skype as well, when you click send him a message on skype. jack's skype is imperialjack something