Mwhahah. Er. That is to say. Bai! Kinda.

• Thread starter Agent Incognito
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hallooo!

Juuust to let everyone know, I have started holidays.
-cackle-

... er. And more to the point, I am going home for a week. From ze 6th - 13th, my time. You can figure out what that is for you. :icon_twisted:

Should still have the 'net, but may be somewhat distracted and such, as I've only been home for two weeks in Jan, since last Sept. So! The killingest killa in killville will be drifting by and such m'sure, and if you have any deep concerns ... I'm fairly certain you all know how to send in reports or mail someone etc.

But you guys dun give me aaany trouble, so hopefully you won't take this as invitation to see how many infractions you can rack up or anything. :icon_neutral: :icon_wink:

Over 'n out!

darkaniken2

I r too close to autoban, so I r not want infract pl0x.

On a more serious note, have fun!

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
yeah, have fun...you have made this forum a happy place again with your low-key modding and I'm sure we'll be good people for ya

DeletedUser

Why thank ye both! Already have plans for Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sat. Should be funsies. >)

DeletedUser

Mmm. I'm hilarious. :D

-listens to crickets chirp-

Shall enjoy! Thunx. :)

DeletedUser

BAI AI <3333

And welcome back, soon. If its the 13th you return, you should be back very soon.

darkaniken2

For lack of better place, why is the forum so dead? Lewder isn't banned... it should be alive...

DeletedUser

Its the end of the world, its 2+ years old, it should be expected to be relatively dead. We only have a few hundred players left.