My Apology to my Tribe DFB and The LFKD Alliance.

DeletedUser

I have been accused of being Pro-LFKD. Like, totally OMG! :icon_rolleyes:

They have been some of my first and most helpful friends in this game. They have been mentors, defenders, friends, drinking buddies :)icon_wink: Avalante) and practically farms with the resource boosts.

In return I have maintained a primarily neutral stance on them in public and have toned down my words on them. I have tried to be fair and impartial, nearly more critical of my own than of anyone else. I feel more than a bit ashamed.

While in ASR I was a barron over some great people, people I wanted to brag on. I bit my tounge and kept a stiff upper lip even though I knew the pathetic leadership the tribe had. Propaganda I slung in spades!

From the first top 20 tribes opinion poll I posted:
This thread Requires the n00b opinion! :icon_biggrin:

1 PKs - Uber Elite. Frankly I've seen this in other games, the top tribe fights its way up. Secures its position. Then only recruits of the elite players of the elite tribes. It gets boreing, people leave. Getting a membership means you beat the final level, you're done. The accounts get abandoned like a TW retirement home.

2 (in K96:icon_cool:) ASR - Possibly the best of the rim tribes. Active Tribe forums, great teamwork, deceint leadership and manageble number members who are all green dots. Strong strategy advice for all levels of play make this one of the little tribes that will be rising in ranks steadily. Working on their first possible war in the Tribe recruitment forum in the P&P if someone gets stupid again.

2 LEGION - Still out there fighting and having fun. Plenty of members, new recruits wanting to prove themselves, plenty of fights. Sounds good.
Yes I even put us above LEGION and gave a strong critique of PKs. About as subtle as a brick dropped on your pinky toe that hit with the corner.

In the thread about "Ideal Tribes" where we were asked not to mention "specific Tribes" specifically I posted:
Agressive
Supportive
Responsible leadership.

Just my opinion. :icon_cool: :icon_biggrin: :icon_cool:
Again, do you see my subtlety? No, that's because there is none.

Just as bitting my tongue against the weakness of ASR eventually proved fruitless, so shall me sealing my lips for the amazing skill and efforts I have seen within my Alliance.

Yet I have been accused of slinging Pro-LFKD propaganda. I haven't, really. I have only opened my mouth when I felt the lies piled up on my friends too high for me to be quiet any longer.

Ever hear the phrase "Give me the name and I will play the game"?

I could be showing you what propaganda is, in fact, I should be. What I have seen within this machine should be shared. Not really for everyone's amusement though, just for me and my breathren. You might be amused however you'll probably just be scared.

Game on. :icon_twisted: