my friend is on world 1 and i wanna play with her

DeletedUser

Hello world 1
My friend hannahm is playing on this world and it would be really cool if i could play with her- please world 1- if u r an inactive player plz let me know. u can find me on world 50- my name is keetanxf.
thank u guys,
keetanxf:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

You have to start world one from the beginning. With world one you need to click join and TW then look at pictures of you. If they like the look of you they will let you join.. If they think your ugly they wont let you join till like world 7 or 8.. but I've heard of people being so ugly TW wouldn't let them play till like world 26..

Your friend must be first rate and I would like to see a picture of her..

DeletedUser

Sorry, just opened up the forums and saw this ;)

Hello world 1
My friend hannahm is playing on this world and it would be really cool if i could play with her- please world 1- if u r an inactive player plz let me know. u can find me on world 50- my name is keetanxf.
thank u guys,
keetanxf:icon_smile:

You're 277 points, how does that possibly qualify you to play any world 1 account, how?

Pics please, I may want to play with her to.

Literally made me lol :p

You have to start world one from the beginning. With world one you need to click join and TW then look at pictures of you. If they like the look of you they will let you join.. If they think your ugly they wont let you join till like world 7 or 8.. but I've heard of people being so ugly TW wouldn't let them play till like world 26..

Ugh, So thats why I had to wait to world 5 ;)

DeletedUser47445

Pics please, I may want to play with her to.
O lol. Full of win.

[spoil]
full_of_win.jpg
[/spoil]

That explains why I couldn't join til 20. :icon_evil: