My Good Bye Thread

DeletedUser101120

As you guys know i am (was) the main player on the Acuteangina account. And it was second in the world.... But my co had gotten the account banned. Due to this i will be quitting... Time constraints had been stopping me from playing from the very beggining as it is basketball season... but this is the final straw... i put too much time into the account for it to get banned and it not be my fault... For this reason i will be leaving the world and i may come back after basketball season... Feel free to contact me on skype... derek_hinkle

DeletedUser

it not be my fault

Your faul is that u got a bad CO.

BTW will brought this account to the top, you just merged when the account was top 5, so my guess is you were not that good like will was. ;)

Goodbye mate. CU

DeletedUser

You know things are bad when players who don't even play this world troll you :p
But Xsha speaks the truth here, somewhat.

I was just as shocked by your co as anyone here was. Mostly because one of your co-players plays with me on W49, and from experience, I expected better.

It's a shame things have to end this way, but you didn't stop your co from leaving (Jordy even suggested in his thread that it wasn't originally his idea), so in the end, karma gets everyone for what they do, eh?

DeletedUser101120

Your faul is that u got a bad CO.

BTW will brought this account to the top, you just merged when the account was top 5, so my guess is you were not that good like will was. ;)

Goodbye mate. CU

Jordan made a mistake. Shaz you shouldnt talk as youve never been on a top account cause u always get rimmed. Im not taking any bs. And yea will was top 20 then we merged and it was in top 10 Together we took it top 5, Then he left and i took it up to second. He started it and i kept it going. Start talking when you play a decent account... O wait i forgot you are the best leader in the world

DeletedUser

As you guys know i am (was) the main player on the Acuteangina account. And it was second in the world.... But my co had gotten the account banned. Due to this i will be quitting... Time constraints had been stopping me from playing from the very beggining as it is basketball season... but this is the final straw... i put too much time into the account for it to get banned and it not be my fault... For this reason i will be leaving the world and i may come back after basketball season... Feel free to contact me on skype... derek_hinkle

Good luck, sorry to see any account banned. The mods on this world are second to non.

DeletedUser95593

Jordan made a mistake. Shaz you shouldnt talk as youve never been on a top account cause u always get rimmed. Im not taking any bs. And yea will was top 20 then we merged and it was in top 10 Together we took it top 5, Then he left and i took it up to second. He started it and i kept it going. Start talking when you play a decent account... O wait i forgot you are the best leader in the world

xshahzad is coplaying me.

MommysLittleBrat
Opponents defeated: 87.748.043 (9.)

acuteangina
Opponents defeated: 46.377.734 (35.)

He can say what he wants. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser101120

xshahzad is coplaying me.

MommysLittleBrat
Opponents defeated: 87.748.043 (9.)

acuteangina
Opponents defeated: 46.377.734 (35.)

He can say what he wants. :icon_cool:

Sorry for your loss... hmm still higher even after losing 3 mill points worth of villas... nice try though (And dont even try and say but i merged... Cause he kinda didnt even merge he just hopped in.)

DeletedUser95593

Sorry for your loss... hmm still higher even after losing 3 mill points worth of villas... nice try though (And dont even try and say but i merged... Cause he kinda didnt even merge he just hopped in.)

You said top account. Did not specify the account had to have more points or villages, mine has a higher OD. If I wanted to eat inactive villages all throughout the world to get a higher rank I'm sure I would :)

DeletedUser

Goodbye and good luck Pinky. It's too bad that you quit due to the ban but you should have known it wasn't going to work when Jordy refused to write in pink. At least OhYeah got to replenish their meatshield first :p

DeletedUser

Dont know you but everyone deserves a good bye and some good luck, all the best in RL.

DeletedUser

Well, most of you know my views about coplaying. :icon_wink:

Cya.

DeletedUser

All lies, you left because of an -MM- Mini op and you know it! :icon_eek:

aha ha ha, i kid, i kid. merry christmas and have fun on your time off. you never leave for good :icon_wink:

DeletedUser101120

All lies, you left because of an -MM- Mini op and you know it! :icon_eek:

aha ha ha, i kid, i kid. merry christmas and have fun on your time off. you never leave for good :icon_wink:

O i know ill be back.... jus after basketball season hahaha