My Reasons for Losing Respect in Ressurection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The fact to you quitted RES can be explained by what you just said,but the fact that you post it publicly does not fit with *its only my tought*

Its fit with *I want to share it and make other people follow my tought*

So yeah,wel flame you,and you never being really hard to flame,I told ya,your place is in the spam section...

People are allowed, and should have the right to, voice their own thoughts and opinions without being flamed for it.

The Great 1One1

Are you new to the pnp or something? Posting your thoughts is the same thing as asking to be flamed.

DeletedUser

no,you are allowed to share you opinion on RES,and we are allowed to share our opinion on you,that's make thing even.

Your actualy asking to flame whitout being flamed in exange=non-sense

yoda.jpg

DeletedUser

lol and miss my chance to pwn you again? Dude! if you have not noticed i have pwned you scince you began this world.

but i still wuv'z youz

wIz<---the biggest tribal hugger of world 24.

DeletedUser

Ewok...you truly have a double personality!

How can you say you lost respect in the leadership? Tek has always stood up for you and for that matter so have I. As for Jewel Eyes account and it being inactive...*shrug* that's up to her to play, but she has RL issues as many know.

Now if this post were to truly get people to leave RES ....LOL Go. It won't hurt us any. Those who are active and loyal will remain to fight, those who are not...do nothing and if they were to leave no loss to us.

As for our relations with S²orm and border agreements...it's been held. They did not noble in our territories, unless it was their former villages to begin with. As for boxing us in K60...perhaps you need to look at the dominance map and see who has dominance of that K. Truly it is RES own fault for being boxed in....when Jewel and I were leading we tried to get everyone to move faster and noble further, but many wanted to stay and do "clean up" :icon_rolleyes: Many people don't seem to understand that 2 tribe can actually maintain respect for each other. Do we always like what each other does NO, but we work and move on.

DeletedUser

Ewok...you truly have a double personality!

How can you say you lost respect in the leadership? Tek has always stood up for you and for that matter so have I.
As for Jewel Eyes account and it being inactive...*shrug* that's up to her to play, but she has RL issues as many know.

Now if this post were to truly get people to leave RES ....LOL Go. It won't hurt us any. Those who are active and loyal will remain to fight, those who are not...do nothing and if they were to leave no loss to us.

As for our relations with S²orm and border agreements...it's been held. They did not noble in our territories, unless it was their former villages to begin with. As for boxing us in K60...perhaps you need to look at the dominance map and see who has dominance of that K. Truly it is RES own fault for being boxed in....when Jewel and I were leading we tried to get everyone to move faster and noble further, but many wanted to stay and do "clean up" :icon_rolleyes: Many people don't seem to understand that 2 tribe can actually maintain respect for each other. Do we always like what each other does NO, but we work and move on.

Whoops, my bad. I meant k50.

As for the bolded text;

Its more than a double personality, trust me.

And i didnt necessarily say that i'd lost respect for the leadership specifically, just the tribe as a whole, which i kindly pointed out was under teks leadership.

But yeah, the thread is wrong in many places, the main thing that prompted me to write this was the loss of Jewel. She was one of the few people that I cared about in this game, and now shes gone. She asked me to coplay, but Tek told me that any account I was on would be booted from RES, not because he didnt want it, but because the council didnt want it. I can only wonder as to who those council members were :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Before I start, I want to know that I am proud to be in =RES= and the last post by Sherry is one of the reasons. This tribe strives on being known for it's ability to be civil and respectful and this is clearly evident in Sherry's post.

Ewok,

You have made comment about the "name" you have been called by Wiz. Direct quote "Reported for innapropriate language" yet not so well known by you is that I was keeping a hall of fame of your profanities and constant swearing and general disquiet generated by you and specifically directed at your fellow tribemates. You ostracized yourself from the people within your own tribe to the point where you had no other option than face this game on your own. Blame can only put at one door here and that is yours! Do not try and slurr the committed and friendly members of =RES= that quite clearly are fighting as one and enjoy this game as it was intended without the need to put up with your abuse.

DeletedUser

She asked me to coplay, but Tek told me that any account I was on would be booted from RES, not because he didnt want it, but because the council didnt want it. I can only wonder as to who those council members were :icon_rolleyes:

I was certainly one of those people who opposed you returning. I can now see that my opinion was well founded and a correct one!

DeletedUser

Before I start, I want to know that I am proud to be in =RES= and the last post by Sherry is one of the reasons. This tribe strives on being known for it's ability to be civil and respectful and this is clearly evident in Sherry's post.

Ewok,

You have made comment about the "name" you have been called by Wiz. Direct quote "Reported for innapropriate language" yet not so well known by you is that I was keeping a hall of fame of your profanities and constant swearing and general disquiet generated by you and specifically directed at your fellow tribemates. You ostracized yourself from the people within your own tribe to the point where you had no other option than face this game on your own. Blame can only put at one door here and that is yours! Do not try and slurr the committed and friendly members of =RES= that quite clearly are fighting as one and enjoy this game as it was intended without the need to put up with your abuse.

Read my last post Dan, my resentment was centred around the loss of Jewel, the rest was just filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.