my time has come

DeletedUser

well it seems to me that i remember a short conversation about coincidences. that discussion was about grimlock- and his inactivity durring a shadow op. well heres my explanation for my sudden loss of villages.

on 24.08. at 03:16 server time, i had made a post in [IRON]'s council thread of the forums. it read the folloing...
willettskillz said:
well guys, its been fun. you are like family to me but i feal like i have become to much of a problem and havn't been pulling my weight around here lately. with highschool starting for me in a few weeks and soccer 6 days a week, i can't put enough time into TW to even send a well timed noble train.
atm, 657 incomings may prove to be a problem but im sure that you guys can work through it.
thank you all for your time and effort. [IRON] was a true home to me, when i really needed one.
thank you all.
(edited for personal information, comments, etc.)

well this, as in my opinion for the grimlock- matter was just a coincidence. shadow's op was about 1k attacks strong and was not much to shake me, although the attacks started before i made my post about leaving i knew that playing through higschool would serve to be a problem and most likely would not happen.

i had a sitter durring the attacks so LoB please do not attempt to slander my TW skills when im gone.

shadow, i congratulate you, even in my descent from TW.

LoB, i hope you have fun with my villages you won't have them too long :icon_biggrin:

ill try to stay on the externals when i can,
thank you,
willie

DeletedUser

Cya, Willetz. I may only play one or two worlds with Sophmore year coming and soccer, mock trials, etc. I know it is very busy with High School, and I hope it goes well for you.

Thanks for also attempting to recruit a 126 point me when I restarted. Appreciated.

Farewell,

Dart

[spoil]There goes one of the only PnP posters who is any good in this world :icon_cry:[/spoil]

DeletedUser77271

You have always been someone the tribe looked up to and now we bow our heads to you leaving. If you decide to come back I will try to save you a village or two :)

DeletedUser

bye willet

first of all, it is OK to admit that you quit cause you dont have the time to fend off the attacks, it is a legit cause. lots of people quit when they are overwhelmed by an opp made on them and while thinking of quiting the attacks are those that tilt the weight toward quiting.
you cant claim being inactive as i myself received attacks from you even the day that i started sending the nobles.

bye, and good luck

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i guess ill use me only way of argueing on the externals...quote and reply ;)

first of all, it is OK to admit that you quit cause you dont have the time to fend off the attacks, it is a legit cause. lots of people quit when they are overwhelmed by an opp made on them and while thinking of quiting the attacks are those that tilt the weight toward quiting.
its logical but thats not what happened as i clearly stated above

you cant claim being inactive as i myself received attacks from you even the day that i started sending the nobles.
i had a sitter for just as long as i was playing this last week. if you recieved attacks from me, the only real ones were from sitters.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I suppose it is a damning indictment of the pervasive cynicism of this forum when our first instinct is to accuse a player of leaving through cowardice or indeed if the first action of said player is to pre-empt such criticisms. As it is, I shall pass no comment, I never fought you, though I might have observed some comings and goings during sitting; thus my opinion is largely irrelevant. To my mind, there is at least no shame in being nobled by LoB.

You posted sensibly on the forum and I expect you made a good leader. You left with a decent attempt at dignity, that takes character. You'll go far in life I think, so good luck with it. Finally, good luck with trying to quit TW, it's a damn tough job and part of me reckons you'll be back fairly soon.

Fare thee well willettskillz,

Zarin

DeletedUser

goodbye willettskillz u where a great player and a great leader u got us tho the hard times and made the easy times althe more fun

u will be missed,

altho if u do come back i will have a village waiting for u (asuming i have some left! lol)

DeletedUser

ps i will mis ur funny comments eg BONEHEAD ur a dam legend man! u will defo be missed gd luck in RL