Myr The noobs

DeletedUser

Lol That is quiet true. The leadership in Piranha had many secretly when I was part of it and I bet they still do. But most arent worth mentioning but you would think some things they would tell their own tribe

DeletedUser

PIRANA is like a school of fish in a dried up lake..... easy pickings and well they keep flopping to find that last drop of water.

applies to MOST, not all. I have to tip my hat to some of their members. Plus, they're doing well on other non-SubV front lines. Example: they're doing great on the western border (toward the rim), but their SubV-front-liners are having nightmares.

The point is: not all of them are bad, some are quite good and respectable, but the rest are noobish. Maybe i'll ask RC to invite all of those 90+ noobs to join SubV, where they belong with their rightful noobish mates:lol::icon_biggrin: (SubV is the Noob house afterall).

Repinski

applies to MOST, not all. I have to tip my hat to some of their members. Plus, they're doing well on other non-SubV front lines. Example: they're doing great on the western border (toward the rim), but their SubV-front-liners are having nightmares.

The point is: not all of them are bad, some are quite good and respectable, but the rest are noobish. Maybe i'll ask RC to invite all of those 90+ noobs to join SubV, where they belong with their rightful noobish mates:lol::icon_biggrin: (SubV is the Noob house afterall).

I know they have a few grade players. Robin and Taylor just to name a few.