name change

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
both SOHK and BUSH have changed their name. why is this. 2 well known tribes change their names between each other, which is unusual.

can anyone explain this?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
really their isnt really enough room in either tribe for them too merge

The top players are all joining SOHK on the whole.
The weaker players are all staying in Bush/joining Bush.

MIKE is being given Chelsea Staub and Homcgra1 accounts. Abhishekshah sit has been cancelled and is out of premium so should barb within 2 weeks.

Just my way of saying thanks to my leadership for agreeing to merge in to the tribe that was abusive to me for being gay.

I am now leaving W52. I feel that I played a pivotal role in how Bush has done over the past year, but I won't be with the world winners as I am not prepared to be a part of a tribe that gave me abuse simply for being gay.

DeletedUser

The top players are all joining SOHK on the whole.
The weaker players are all staying in Bush/joining Bush.

MIKE is being given Chelsea Staub and Homcgra1 accounts. Abhishekshah sit has been cancelled and is out of premium so should barb within 2 weeks.

Just my way of saying thanks to my leadership for agreeing to merge in to the tribe that was abusive to me for being gay.

I am now leaving W52. I feel that I played a pivotal role in how Bush has done over the past year, but I won't be with the world winners as I am not prepared to be a part of a tribe that gave me abuse simply for being gay.

Googly mate, keep it off the externals, there is no need for it, it just makes things worse :/ Ill catch you on skype later. :icon_sad:

Aleksandr1

googly, why are still talking? You are just digging your own hole. The more you talk the more people going to understand what a jerk you are.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
googly, why are still talking? You are just digging your own hole. The more you talk the more people going to understand what a jerk you are.

How friendly.

You were the one responsible for handling negotiations. Several of us (all of us in the group chat where we were discussing a merge actually) said we wanted an entirely new tribe, that making a new one from scratch was essential. You can pin the blame on me all you like but you knew that I was never going to join SOHK, as I had informed you of that multiple times. I was prepared to join a new tribe, even after the ordeal I was put through by certain individuals who would also have been involved in the merge.

Not one which has SOHK's history, SOHK's war stats, SOHK's twstats link, SOHK's ID. As that is still SOHK, regardless of the name.

You failed us with your negotiations as you were only trying to get it done as fast as possible to save yourself work, without a thought for what others in Bush felt was best.

I may well be a jerk, you can be as abusive as you like as I'm beyond caring now. But I'm a jerk who has an issue with the way this merge has been done, particularly considering the main point myself Jeff and Elizabeth all made about it being necessary to make an entirely new tribe (not using Bush and/or SOHK) was entirely ignored by yourself and SOHK.

Aleksandr1

Googly, merge is no longer your concern so please save it for another time

DeletedUser

On behalf of bush, please accept my apologies for Alekandr's behaviour.

DeletedUser

I wish that one specific guy wouldn't start over and over about the arguement that will never be ended :/

When do people realise that some arguements will never be won by either side....

DeletedUser

Closed, I have warned EVERYONE that the argument in question is to be left off the forum. As others have said, whats in the past is past and the world is near its end. Now is a time for celebrating and reminiscing and not for old conflicts.

Status
Not open for further replies.