Need a tribe at K37

DeletedUser

I am currently living on the edge of the world in K37 and trying frantically to build as fast as possible. I observed several of my neighbors; very few have tribe association or qany noted activity. This might be a good area to develop and enlarge a tribe. I am currently looking for a tribe so I don't feel so alone...lol I am a 57 year old woman and don't like to be alone. I got hooked on games in 2006 by my granddaughter and have been playing since, and this is my favorite of all games.

I have quite a bit of experience in the game, due to previous play in Worlds 1-6. I was the leader of one tribe, a co-leader in one other. I was diplomatic leader for 2 tribes as well as a baron in 4of the 7. I was very active in all worlds though my point totals varied...I ended up giving up everything to friends mostly, but still I really enjoy the game. Due to circumstances I was unable to do anything about, I had to resign all my associations and leave the game.

I enjoyed talking with my tribe mates and helping out new members as they tried to grow stronger. I am friendly and have time to be around and play this game. I really enjoyed the game and have decided to return. I don't know if any of my friends are around in this world, but regardless I just want to play. Joining a moral, friendly and loyal tribe (though no means a cotton ball) is my goal..

If any openings are availble, please contact me.
Thank you for your consideration in this matter,
Little Kaylee (previously breanna of W1 thru 7)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im in k31 and me and my hubby have just started a tribe called the pantheons, we r new to this game so u on our team would be a good asset. if u r interested please pm me or muggle--66.

remke

I have tribe in K28,K27 and K38
if you want join
I have one player of 316k close to K27
we are WAB~A~
and I'm Remke