Need a Tribe. Join Chevalier

DeletedUser

ATTENSION ALL:
If you would like the chance to join up with a tribe thats still fearly young and be able to make it your own by putting your own footprint within the alliance?
Then this is the place tobe

We're open to ALL New Comer's and for also the Older Player's that usually work their ass's off but never get anything in return.
If you think you desearve more from your tribe (Status) and feel as you can contribute alot to our sociaty.
Then Chevalier is the place tobe for you all.

We're also looking to recruite member's for possitions such as
Forum Mods to even Duke's to the more experience player's

All we ask.. Is to be located near myself or another member or simply be located within 2 days apart from one another and to work as a team and take part with the tribes activities and missions to make Chevalier as strong as it could be.

If we win,we'll all win together and If we die, then we all die.

If any of our villeges are attacked or if we were going in for an attack,then everyone is expected to pitch into battle and also the reconstruction of any damage coursed during these battles within our member's villeges if nessary. We are a family and we all stick together in sickness and in heath.

Anyone that cant follow these simply rules will somply be kicked.
And for those that believe highly upon these rules and really feel as you can and would like to make a difference to our tribe.
Then Message me for an invite.
We are all active members here and we expect all new comers tobe also.
Anyone thats away for any time longer than a week willbe kicked,unless you tell a leader or a staff member before hand with a valid excuse.We do not tolerate laziness or slackers here.

MUST BE ACTIVE and forever a TEAM PLAYER

We also offer great insentives to help you with your growth and bonuses once achieved a certain go. We at Chevalier are more of a hands on tribe rather than one with just a load of numbers but no1 talks to one another. If your looking for family and friendship then lease click onto the link below

Am also looking for a 2nd in command, to take care of things when am not around. But its not free.
You'll have to work hard and prove your worth taking the title and possition

If you have questions please contact [player]Noir[/player] by clicking onto his link
on: http://www.tribalwars.net/4714673.html

I've been told that my links maybe broken.I've tried to repear the faults.But incase the problem still hasn't been resolved. You may Email me on :
rob.noir_chevalier@yahoo.com
Sorry for those that had difficulty with my links and I hope everythings now resolved

Last edited by a moderator: