Need help altering my Sig

DeletedUser

mysignaturen.jpg

I had this sig, and just to double check because I thought it might be to big, I igmed chillyacademic and he informed me it was too big. I removed it as my sig for now, but if there is any way to shrink this, yet keep its impressiveness, id appreciate it.

DeletedUser

V1
1.png

This is all the good parts I could put...the face is in of course, and so is all of the gun.

V2
2.png

That sig seemed a bit too short and small, so I cut a bit more. The lazer is seen, but the bottom but of the gun isn't.

V3
3.png

Same as V2 but I just thought it didn't look too good so I compensated for that with a cooling filter....this might be ripping as I'm editting someone's work, but your asking me to anyway XD. If the maker has any issues with me just adding 1 filter, tell me and I'll take it off.

Enjoy....

DeletedUser

V1
1.png

This is all the good parts I could put...the face is in of course, and so is all of the gun.

V2
2.png

That sig seemed a bit too short and small, so I cut a bit more. The lazer is seen, but the bottom but of the gun isn't.

V3
3.png

Same as V2 but I just thought it didn't look too good so I compensated for that with a cooling filter....this might be ripping as I'm editting someone's work, but your asking me to anyway XD. If the maker has any issues with me just adding 1 filter, tell me and I'll take it off.

Enjoy....

Thanks man ;) You did a great job, and thats what I want .

DeletedUser

Wait, are you sure???

Yeah simple...I just used a crop tool to take out the usless bits to save space, THEN I just changed the pic size to 80 height...kaboom. I had to re-add the borders because the borders were being a bitch. Then I added a cooling filter because it just looked so bad :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser

maby you might like this one also..
the whole picture is still intact

mysignaturen-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah simple...I just used a crop tool to take out the usless bits to save space, THEN I just changed the pic size to 80 height...kaboom. I had to re-add the borders because the borders were being a bitch. Then I added a cooling filter because it just looked so bad :icon_neutral:.

Oh, ok...thanks for the Tip...^_^

DeletedUser

i thought thats all he wanted,to resize it..
oh well sorry i missunderstood

DeletedUser

Well, it needs to be in the Legal Size also, which is 700 x 80.