need solid tribe k55

LikaSombodeee

I need a tribe with a very good leader on k 55. contact pm or ingame, same username

DeletedUser

Why don't you do some research on your own? The only true way you will figure out if the tribe has a good leader is to know the leader from a past world, OR you mail and talk to those K55 leaders.

LikaSombodeee

Why don't you do some research on your own? The only true way you will figure out if the tribe has a good leader is to know the leader from a past world, OR you mail and talk to those K55 leaders.

because there's a bunch of tribes and I do have a social life lol
and it's easier to figure out if the leader is good here because u won't be lied and you will probably have feedback from other players

DeletedUser

because there's a bunch of tribes and I do have a social life lol
and it's easier to figure out if the leader is good here because u won't be lied and you will probably have feedback from other players

Umm... sorry. No.

It is not at all easier to do it here. This is like a court in medieval times, everyone is out for their own agenda, and they will backstab you without a second thought if they can get a little "Thread Cred."

I wouldn't try and find a tribe here for anything... ugh.

DeletedUser

I'm finding it quite hard to choose a decent tribe. I like a few but none near me :'(