Need tribe

Dragonsouls

looking for a tribe with a clear direction, and good leadership. I can only offer my few points, but its a start.

DeletedUser

i would say, "yeah join storm" but i think your too far away, plus its not my decision :)

DeletedUser

well,i always told to andrei-Impaler- that we'll get in a way or another closer to him..
and he promised me something back then;)
interesting in joinin' the north?
we offer nuubs..yes,they aren't gone!even after that much time since they were considered extincted,we still have few of those around here...fresh...fresh villages...
xP

DeletedUser

you are far from us but I am sure you are welcome :) Silly idea. If you had more points, we'd take you in ;D

DeletedUser

yea,right=))
just get to 6-7 millions dragon,and maybe(Maybe!) they'll take you in..

it would be fun seeing bright-red dots in the middle of DOM though..

DeletedUser

Why red? .xD are on our enemy list? Which tribe are you in?

Seriously Dragon, if you want to be a bit 'radical and extreme' and have a laugh then think about it ;)

Dragonsouls

I will consider all offers, You think I am kidding and having fun when the map changes color don't be shocked.

Please mail me all serious offers.

DeletedUser

join 13th , we would always loved to damage DOM ....
shortly after it , you secoure 39 villas for as , and in 50 hours 30 skilled 13th players comes to your side of the world and start beating DOM :lol:

samo da znash care , niste nas porazili , josh smo tu , jachi nego ikad ...

DeletedUser

I will consider all offers, You think I am kidding and having fun when the map changes color don't be shocked.

Please mail me all serious offers.

i would push you to join MOJO... i mean.. they have Mojo you cant beat it...

edit: just so you know where i stand.. im a storm member.

Dragonsouls

join 13th , we would always loved to damage DOM ....
shortly after it , you secoure 39 villas for as , and in 50 hours 30 skilled 13th players comes to your side of the world and start beating DOM :lol:

samo da znash care , niste nas porazili , josh smo tu , jachi nego ikad ...

I could never join 13th, even though I was a member in the very early stages of this world. I am the general that kicked 13th out of K58, I own about 20 villages from former 13th members.

DeletedUser

It took a lot of time to remove us ... At least half a year . During that period we mostly focused on relocating ...
You started taking villages when DKM merged into DOM...

btw ,if i remmeber right , that was like 15 Dom villas on 1 13ths there

DeletedUser

Nice to see the interest. I would be interested how you would keep yourself entertained on your own over there though

DeletedUser

join Anatol durrr!
...wait.this isn't my tribe.
join my tribe!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragonsouls

Thanks everyone for the interest, I have received a shocking/surprising offer. So I am done for now thanks...