New Blog Attempt

samulis

As all of you are well aware, I am quite lazy and have grown quite bored of making flash-based blogs (what 6-month interval? ;)). I proposed to DNS and To War if each was willing to have a 'delegate' who would join me on skype for a call. In the call, we would discuss general world stuff, have some time for a bit of PnP, etc. Right now, Psihic, Duke of DNS, replied saying that he had introduced the idea to the members of DNS while no one in To War that I have asked has replied so far.

I am open to anyone in DNS and To War to come. The only limiting factor is the number of people from each tribe must be equal and that I don't think more than 3 from each would be an easy thing to coordinate. I really want this to be NOT a boring/embarrassing/annoying/stupid/pointless thing, I just want to find a new way that folks can learn about the world and there's nothing like a vocal argument to teach folks.

The total length of the podcast would be less than a hour (perhaps ~20-30 minutes) and it would only take 50-80 minutes of the 'delegate's' time (including set-up and erroneous bits that are cut out). The only requirements are that you can speak/understand English well, are a fairly good debater/speaker, are in DNS or To War, and understand current world politics (well, actually, you just need to know a bit about the conflict and your own tribe).

As a last remark, I would like to thank the world leaders/key tribe members who have received my lengthy and quite boring letter last week on the matter and replied back.

If you are interested, write below or send me a message. If you are not in DNS or To War but are still interested, feel free to do the same. For both, write the times you are generally available (please do so in server time if that is possible) so I can find a time to record.

DeletedUser61800

If an outside point of view will help, then I would be happy to help :p

Im available on skype around 3-5 server time, I believe...Not so good with the server time thing :S

samulis

Anything is good enough.

Would you be open at some point later this week? Perhaps Thursday? A one-on-one discussion is all I think I can ask for and get right now until other folks start to get courage built up. :lol:

DeletedUser

I dont have the privacy for a mic chat but i can always type :)

Im afraid im a bit of a loner and dont always keep up with the gossip... so... im kinda ignored on DNS - TW relations :S

im on 17st - about 24st.... on weekends, i can be available all day, but i choose to play games :)

oo btw, im 14 so you might not want me :S but ask others in DNS, and im really nice :) except when im not...

wolstein

I dont have the privacy for a mic chat but i can always type :)

Im afraid im a bit of a loner and dont always keep up with the gossip... so... im kinda ignored on DNS - TW relations :S

im on 17st - about 24st.... on weekends, i can be available all day, but i choose to play games :)

oo btw, im 14 so you might not want me :S but ask others in DNS, and im really nice :) except when im not...

He's nice. Except when he's not :icon_wink:

I can do it almost any evening server time. Mail me if you need me.

samulis

Great to see folks stepping up. :icon_smile:

As for just typing, I can read what you type out so it will be recorded on the convo.

I am thinking about 22:00-23:00 on Saturday as the time for the first recording (10:00-11:00 PM ST; 4:00-5:00 PM EST; 9:00-10:00 PM GMT if I remember my time-zones correctly). If at least two world 9'ers can make it, great, if not, we can do it 'statement-reply' method where I bring in each person one at a time and tell them what the previous person said on a subject and asked for their reply/asked them the same question.

If you are interested, add Lord-Samulis on your skype... well, you can add me anyway regardless. :lol:

I would like to say that I am still open to people joining in.

Last edited:

samulis

[sorry for the double-post, but this is new information that I feel should be viewed separately]

Instead of audio, we ended up with a few pages of text. I hope to put this together into a coherent interview-like report.