new forum look

DeletedUser

The invisible text is not white but beige.

This is white
this is beige

I use white, so they have a slight chance of seeing it. Unless you're a moron no way do you highlight every post. :icon_neutral:
And if you wanna get technical, go use the eye dropper tool after pressing Print Scrn (screenshot), in Photoshop/GIMP.

DeletedUser67788

I usually highlight most posts while I am reading it.

Not because I am paranoid about hidden text, but its how I keep my tired eyes trained on the right line.

I resent your comments

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Yeah I tend to highlight everything I read to keep my attention on the text. :p

Rsviper

well theres an option at ur bottom left corner of every page....the current theme is ---Tribalwars....jst change it to ---Tribalwars_old

ravnscream

Thanks viper..
that realy works and everything is ok now..

DeletedUser

OMg there's an option to change it back?
What is it?

At the bottom of your page, in the centre there's a drop down box. Select -- German UTF-8. This will change it to the old theme, as the Germans are ancient and were also the creators of this game who refuse to upgrade, due to coding bugs and servers being slowed down with bulk jibberish updates in their mouse penises with cloroxiaphobia, pl0x.

Yep, it be true. Do it.

Edit: If that doesn't work, click the Top link at the bottom-right of the page. If all it does is take you to the top of the page, scroll down and click it again. Repeat until you realise you're an idiot. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

At the bottom of your page, in the centre there's a drop down box. Select -- German UTF-8. This will change it to the old theme, as the Germans are ancient and were also the creators of this game who refuse to upgrade, due to coding bugs and servers being slowed down with bulk jibberish updates in their mouse penises with cloroxiaphobia, pl0x.

Yep, it be true. Do it.

Edit: If that doesn't work, click the Top link at the bottom-right of the page. If all it does is take you to the top of the page, scroll down and click it again. Repeat until you realise you're an idiot. :)

yup, it works

thnx x

DeletedUser

Do this all day or wat?