New HP World starting 13th Aug

DeletedUser

Hey all,

Just a quick question is this the discussion thread for the new HP World starting on the 13th of Aug.

If not can some one point me in the right direction lol.

Thanks

Mouse

DeletedUser

Since you LOVE spoilers so much......

[spoil]http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=237329

Make sure to read the first spoiler. ;)[/spoil]

Oh how smart are we... Hold on, lemme get another little quote...

This was a couple of weeks after your quote.

Now I have told at some different locations, that I had returned, but playing only 1 world at a time now, instead of 6. I enjoyed the idea of teaching a new guy everything I know, and he pretty much convinced me to stay. If you search really well, I'm sure you'll find it at least 1 location where I told that I had returned, however, I am going to get myself some breakfast, and will therefore not take the time to go look for it myself.

Now let's get back on-topic, shall we? Before Charmy uses his Ban-slap:icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh how smart are we... Hold on, lemme get another little quote...

This was a couple of weeks after your quote.

Now I have told at some different locations, that I had returned, but playing only 1 world at a time now, instead of 6. I enjoyed the idea of teaching a new guy everything I know, and he pretty much convinced me to stay. If you search really well, I'm sure you'll find it at least 1 location where I told that I had returned, however, I am going to get myself some breakfast, and will therefore not take the time to go look for it myself.

Now let's get back on-topic, shall we? Before Charmy uses his Ban-slap:icon_redface:

Another simple answer.
As some of you already know, I myself suffer from a serious form of Insomnia. I do not have much longer to live, and hence I quit playing TW definitively. It's been great for as long as it lasted.
Ins. W57 will not be disbanded. Of course it won't. The members there go on, without me, and will still do a great job. The leadership of InS. has been left with 2 very capable leaders. But I have talked to them, and we made an agreement that in future worlds, InS. will not be recreated anymore. It's been great, as long as it lasted.

Oh that's right, you are dying from a psychological disorder that isn't fatal...

Anyway, INS has FAILED in all .net worlds. So why would anyone want to learn how to FAIL like you have?

DeletedUser

as some of you already know, i myself suffer from a serious form of insomnia. I do not have much longer to live, and hence i quit playing tw definitively. It's been great for as long as it lasted.
Ins. W57 will not be disbanded. Of course it won't. The members there go on, without me, and will still do a great job. The leadership of ins. Has been left with 2 very capable leaders. But i have talked to them, and we made an agreement that in future worlds, ins. Will not be recreated anymore. It's been great, as long as it lasted.

LOL, you're dying but at least the tribe won't be recreated LOL