New Pally Weapon Suggestion

DeletedUser

I was thinking about a new pally weapon the other day that would let you increase the chance of getting a certain material as a haul.
It could be called Pick Axe.
If your pally is equipped with this weapon you would be able to select a certain material that you want it to concentrate on getting and there for you would get more of that material than the others.

What does everyone think?

jakethesnake13
Worlds 40, 44, 46
BURNT for life

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

theres a thread solely for this already! :icon_rolleyes:

here!

maybe not everyone has time to check every little corner of the forums before they make a thread in the spam section of the world forums :icon_rolleyes:

and as for the suggestion, i actually mentioned something similar to this in skype earlier today. not a pally weapon though.. i just think it would be nice if you could tell your troops what resources (or what ratio of resources) to collect when they are farming. it's like telling your kid to go to the shops cos we desperately need lots of milk.. but they bring back a little milk, a little bread and a load of useless clay they found outside the shop :lol:

DeletedUser

How do you excpect to take home tons of one thing when the village doesn't have it?

DeletedUser

How do you excpect to take home tons of one thing when the village doesn't have it?

was meaning more at the very start.. when the vils do have it but you don't have enough troops to take it all. if you're only sending 1 or 2 runs at a time and you already have tons of clay would be nice to be able to leave the clay in the village and pick up more of the other 2. doesn't really matter once you have enough troops to just empty everything around you in one go

DeletedUser

... doesn't really matter once you have enough troops to just empty everything around you in one go

If by the time of getting a paladin weapon , you do not have enough troops to empty everything in 1 go , than you are doing something wrong :)

DeletedUser

was meaning more at the very start.. when the vils do have it but you don't have enough troops to take it all. if you're only sending 1 or 2 runs at a time and you already have tons of clay would be nice to be able to leave the clay in the village and pick up more of the other 2. doesn't really matter once you have enough troops to just empty everything around you in one go

By the time you get weapons, you should be WAY past not clearing farms, you should probably even be in the thousands in LC. :lightcavalry: Neigh!!!

DeletedUser

Props for the idea but if the village hasn't got much of the resource it would be useless. Plus the weapon would be fairly useless after about a month anyway.

DeletedUser

cat down da resource buildin in yer farm which ye do nay need... do't da hard way damit! such a spoiled generation we be...

DeletedUser

By the time you get weapons, you should be WAY past not clearing farms, you should probably even be in the thousands in LC. :lightcavalry: Neigh!!!

...and as for the suggestion, i actually mentioned something similar to this in skype earlier today. not a pally weapon though.. i just think it would be nice if you could tell your troops what resources..

i could flame you for not properly reading my initial post, but i won't :)

DeletedUser

For not PROPERLY reading your post...

Perhaps you should teach us some lessons in etiquette...

DeletedUser

Okay...

@rebelcommando-Etiquette lesson 101-

First, the rules of etiquette...

(goes on for next 2 hours...)

DeletedUser

I'd like a pally weapon that makes your attack travel at pally speed(similar to support with pally). This way you could potentially send a noble at pally speed. It would also increase the range and options for backtiming.

DeletedUser

I'd like a pally weapon that makes your attack travel at pally speed(similar to support with pally). This way you could potentially send a noble at pally speed. It would also increase the range and options for backtiming.

Yeah cool idea.

You playing W45? Under what username?