NEW pally weps and NEW bonus villages

DeletedUser

"Paladins with new weapons
New bonus villages
"

i dont know about the new pally weapons, but i have yet to see a new bonus village. so has anyone out there seen em or is that all just to draw people to a world that has no tribe limit?

DeletedUser

I have also been wondering this, I think it was probably just poor wording on Morphy's part. He probably just meant Pally and Bonus villas, but to vets they might still be considered "new". Or I could be wrong and they're going to bring them out still (I hope so but doubt it)

then "new" bonus villages is a setting, that was implemented a few worlds back (like 37ish), and it is called new to compare to old.

DeletedUser

If anyone has any information about this please feel free to let us in.

DeletedUser

appearently my tribemates tell me they were increased in power somewhere in one of the 30's worlds... and thats what they mean by "new".

xxx said:
New as compared to the old version of weapons and villages...they upped the bonus on weapons and villages a couple worlds back.

yyy said:
sumwhere in the 30's i think

idk about you, but i still wouldnt call those "new".

DeletedUser

Id like to see a barbarian village that snipes :p And a barbarian village able to farm the inactives around you.

DeletedUser

supposedly theyve been "increased", but even then i dont see any villages that have changed from w32-w44 even. still the same 100% extra rez, then the barracks, stable workshop and warehouse+merchants ones.

DeletedUser

Maybe theres a barbarian village, secretly a bonus village and if you attacked it you instantly get 5 nobles, extra farm, 15k Axes, 10k S SP A, 100k ODA and a personaly attack break for a year :eek:

DeletedUser

New weapons - Higher percentile - Instead of like 10 it's 20 (%'s not correct)

Advanced Barbs - Higher percentile - Instead of 10% is 50% (again %'s not correct)

DeletedUser

I understand that, I've actually noticed something was a little off from normal bouns villages.

DeletedUser

hmm....

i thought it meant proper "new" weapons too...

and i likez the secret bonus village. but a years Personal AB would suck :(

where is the fun in not being attacked? :D