New players look Here!

DeletedUser

Our tribe the Newbie tribe (Newbs) are looking for new players looking for support and guidence in how to progress through the game, we are looking for players with 200 points or less that are going to be active, not afraid to help and are not spammers.

Tribe name:Newbie TribeID:NewbsNumber of members:1Points of the best 20 players:127Total points:127Average points:127Rank:635

I am located in X:177 Y:697

I am a experinced player (lost the internet a year ago and only just started a again with a new acount) so I decided to make this tribe because I saw new players getting nobled so I thought this tribe.

PS if you join the tribe when you have 200 points or less and achieve that goal you are welcome to stay and help. Also if you are experinced and wish to help new players grow contact Georgeman1 to decide if I should let you join.

Last edited by a moderator:

frostyfingers

Noobs* typically do not want to publicy admit that they are new to the game, this paints a target on them with predatorial players in thier area who read the forums...

Besides, 200 points should be a 1st day ambition not a goal of any sort, try to give people a goal worth reaching, and it is best to go tribeless and let the noobs come to you!