New To Tribal

DeletedUser

I didn't see a place for new players but i just wanted to say hi. I came with about 30 other people from another game. Not sure if they made a forum account but if they want to say hi as well this is a good enough place as any i guess. :)

Was wondering how long this game has been up for and how long a round is. Is there an irc server and chan to chat in? Or a url to these questions would work.

I looked over some sites my friends gathered as well. If you could maybe point me to other things or want to give me some vetern hints/secrets i am open for that too.

DeletedUser1082

I'm not sure but rounds don't reset. Instead, new worlds are created. World 2 just started earlier today...

DeletedUser605

World 1 has been up since the end of May.
World 2 started yesterday.
On Quakenet there is #tribalwars channel.
My understanding is that the game does not reset, and that the German version has been running for ~ 5 years.

As for veteran tips: There is much to be learned by reading these forums.

DeletedUser

Hello Ariel, im new too, what about adding you to my buddy list?. See ya later and good luck. :lol:

DeletedUser

Also new to Tribal Wars

I am new to Tribal Wars.I learn quickly,would appreciate any help/suggestions.I work a lot but when Im on Im here to play.Ive plyd Guantlet,DiabloI and 2,all Civilizations,RISK2,AD&D,RoR,AoE and Heroes of Might and Magic1-5,ORC CRAFT.Im new to this site but not to gaming.My email is rich__bo@hotmail.com..add me to buddy list if you wish.All replies will be answered.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Wellcome NewComer !!, good luck playing TW, are in world 1 or 2?.

BWT: Is your email adress correct?, i cant add you to my list :icon_confused:.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the welcome Mexicano..Im in world2...Hello to Ariel
rich___bo@hotmaill.com

What city do you live in?I live in Florida.Construction worker,so far I think the game is cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well i just cant add you then :icon_neutral:, i live in Chiapas, Mexico :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

i added you to buddy list Mexicano,,im 38 Tallahassee.FL.USA.