New Tribe K56,65,66 area

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well it had to happen yet again unsure why I keep joining worlds only to find no good tribes in the area :(

Cake or Death - revisited is a new tribe the main area will be K66 however will also look at K56 / K65 if you fit the bill. (Hope you can picture the area for recruitment I'm after)

Why happen again you may ask?

To cut a long story short a couple of friends asked me to join W43 so I did with no plan in mind I joined the first half decent tribe that I came across. It looked OK had what I felt was a good player base, nice mix of players no real big names but some old school & some new to the game (ie willing to learn) all active within the tribe (That means wanting to chat to others to start working as a team)

However (yes there always is one) The Duke left within a week :icon_cry: What did that mean well for some reason I decided to run yet another tribe. We did OK as a K65 based tribe most starting after the first week or so. I managed to push the tribe to rank one in everything (ie on total points / villages, ODA & ODD) when we reached K lock down.

But that was it for the tribe as most find out RL hits so many new world players they just do not stick around like they used to.

Is this tribe for you?

If you have found this thread & do not flame it (I will report all who do).
  • You are half way there knowing & using the main forum as it is an important part of this game.
  • Want & are able to stay active within this world. (As Harlos would say give 154%)
  • At least a basic understanding of how the troop units (example: Spear H/Cav strat) & a village should be built (No point whores).
  • A willingness to keep an open mind on anything new that maybe brought to your attention. (Also remembering that only a fool thinks they know everything)
  • Able to speak English.
  • Happy to put the growth of the tribe above your own personal goals.
  • A grasp of Farming. Scripts. & how to ID attack
  • Feel there is more to the game than snipping / fast trains & flaming other players to try & look cool :icon_biggrin:

You might want to know a bit more about me (But if I go solo as no others want to join I will not worry too much)
[spoil]
Only read if you must it got kind of long sorry
[spoil]
I started off in W8 / 10 only lasted a few logins in W8 before making W10 my home I was a member then in leadership of a tribe called SET. We did OK hitting rank 3 at our peak.

Joined W12 with a few other W10 players & found home in a tribe called CTU (When I was still listed on the stats I founid out my highest at the start was 4th but did not notice at the time hehe). I left to keep going in W10 but others joined a tribe called DNY.

Had a few more bit worlds just to have fun at start up while playing W10 including W16 (a member of IP that latter merged into C2)*never could remember how to do the small 2.

Again another break from W10 this time to join W21 & still going strong there after running a tribe then a merge into the ill fated SEXY! & onwards o PuFFiN which during the gangbang found myself the only active DUKE. Have since stepped down from leadership due to personal reasons.

I had now left W10 so with a couple of others joined W32 & found myself in Hate. However due to running the tribe in W21 did not stay around for too long. (around 10 villages I think)

I then CoDuked WOOD a rim tribe in W34 having fun eting up the rim & killing all family tribes around.

W43 Duke of Cake or Death (Like the name / options)

Also played HP & was the only player to keep up with the tri-played Scorch accounts hitting rank 3 until a RL holiday finished me off.

Since then played various worlds always hitting top 20 the last was solo on W49 then joining & gifting my Tru Dread name to the tribe Haze.

I also helped set up STD on .UK World one bsut left near enough straight away.

Note: Did not want to sound too big so left a few worlds out sorry if you played with me & I did not give you a mention.

[/spoil] [/spoil]

What will you do if you join:
Maybe learn something new.
Have fun killing others then eating Cake.
Look at every none blue dot as food.

I'm also after others to help run the tribe hate having to chat to other none tribe players prefer to just nuke them.

How to contact me to join.

Just mail me within the forum with a why I should join & what I have done so far in this game kind of mail & I will take it from there.

Please note I'm not at my best on this world but I'm sure going to still have fun:)

Blaze to Glory
Busa

DeletedUser84906

Nice. Good luck busa :icon_wink:

Im gonna talk to henny(shtaal) - we happen to be in K66 :)

Mef.