New tribe, non-warfare based

DeletedUser57924

Hi all,

First of all, I hope the mods have no problem with me bringing this up, as it's a slightly controversial topic.

All right. In a nutshell, I am trying to put together a world-30 tribe that is based on non-warfare. I am hoping that this does not prompt a series of messages disagreeing with this idea, saying that it is stupid, or will not work. If you are not interested, please just move on.

I acknowledge that Tribalwars is, in general, a warfare-based type of game. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with this. However there are some people who simply like to grow and take more villages without engaging in fighting; that's just the way we are.

If you are one of those players who is not interested in warfare, but just wants to get along with growing and taking more villages peacefully, then please post a reply if you are interested in becoming either a leader or just a member of a tribe that will unite the peaceful players scattered across w30.

If you have constructive comments to make on the creation of such a tribe, please post them.

Thank you!

DeletedUser

naw i think this is a good idea! you will be the bitch of the world!

DeletedUser

You might not bring war, but others will inevitably bring the war to you...

DeletedUser57924

Yeah... If I can't find enough people I probably will give it up, cause recruitment pretty low lol.

DeletedUser

its a war game wats d point thenull probly end up s a farm as hole tribe

DeletedUser

i'm sorry, but everyone else here is telling you the truth... just like in the real world... war is inevitable! your gonna get on everyone's hitlist if you make that tribe!....

*advice from the wiseman*

DeletedUser43187

Id love to see it i know that i try to avoid war until i know my tribe will definitely win but then we fight!
But im afraid advertising it here has just made everyone aware of it. What would you
have done if you were attacked?

DeletedUser

scramble up defenses i guess... lol but once ur rimmed, your screwed unless if you have another player that will support you!!!

DeletedUser57924

I'm not entirely sure about any of this stuff... I'm aware that this sort of tribe might well be very vulnerable to other aggressive tribes... Wanted to give it a shot though, or just find interested people.

So far, I've actually found three or four other people who would possibly be interested.

DeletedUser

You would also suffer from appalling inactivity. A lack of action really makes TW suck. Nobling barbarians is only so much fun... :icon_neutral:

shalkzailackar

I like your idea. Although I think you should alter a couple points in your presentation.

This is my impression of what you said, reworded by me.

You want to form a tribe made of peace loving people who are in the game for the expansion not the violence. Second you want the people who post here to not say all the things they did say (although the remarks could have been worse)

Now here are my thoughts I had reading this blog.

First, this is what I would do if I was forming such a tribe:
I would find members who are interested, and grow their enthusiasm. (one aspect I would keep in mind is players who spell their words out most of the time, and ones who speak intelligently for they are the ones who would care most about your primary goals. And they would also be the ones who would keep your tribe strong.)

I would start by taking out barbarian villages until I had a reasonable amount. While I was doing this I would keep track of the various villages in my vicinity and their activity. And then when I was ready, I would start taking the villages whose owner had been inactive for about a week or two.
This way I won't be taking villages from people who were playing anymore.

Here is my last point, some of the response sound as if they are of the opinion that a tribe who don't want to fight, can't fight. This is completely wrong, and in fact you will be surprised how ferocious and furious the timidest person can become if they are pushed too far. Its called instinct:p

So my advice would be to keep your military able to fight back, and to use it if you are attacked. Don't go all limp and possum like! Instead you should be in the mindset of a calm and healthy predator. You don't need to be vicious or violent to be a predator...

All is needed is the mindset of confidence even in the face of possible danger. Of being able to go around in the frame of mind that you are a hunter, and ready to protect yourself if needed.

That is not to say that the predator is a vicious being who kills with no need. That is called "Insanity" or rabies, when an animal goes around killing and slaughtering. Such is madness.

Sincere Thoughts,
SZ

Hope you read this with an open mind
You will find something of use

DeletedUser

Hi all,

First of all, I hope the mods have no problem with me bringing this up, as it's a slightly controversial topic.

All right. In a nutshell, I am trying to put together a world-30 tribe that is based on non-warfare. I am hoping that this does not prompt a series of messages disagreeing with this idea, saying that it is stupid, or will not work. If you are not interested, please just move on.

I acknowledge that Tribalwars is, in general, a warfare-based type of game. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with this. However there are some people who simply like to grow and take more villages without engaging in fighting; that's just the way we are.

If you are one of those players who is not interested in warfare, but just wants to get along with growing and taking more villages peacefully, then please post a reply if you are interested in becoming either a leader or just a member of a tribe that will unite the peaceful players scattered across w30.

If you have constructive comments to make on the creation of such a tribe, please post them.

Thank you!

TribalWars...War = Fighting

TribalHugs...Hugs = Hugging < Play this instead!

DeletedUser

how about making a tribe that is peace loving and then have another tribe that is full of member of the tribe that want to use thier time protecting the peaceful tribe

Ripfin

how about making a tribe that is peace loving and then have another tribe that is full of member of the tribe that want to use thier time protecting the peaceful tribe

and how long till the protecting tribe tires of protecting and attacks?

DeletedUser57924

I've had one person join so far.

I'm aware that there are risks involved with this kind of tribe. It is possible that it will fail, but I am deciding to do it anyway, because I think I and any future tribe members will learn something out of it.

If you are interested in it, or have advice, please post it! And thank you to the people who have posted their critiques and thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes, but having yourself post it here will only create yourself as a target, I insist that you reconsider!!!

DeletedUser57924

Yeah, you're right. I've thought it over a little and realized that although it would be cool, the struggle to stay alive and grow would be a little too much. I'm looking at some other tribes now.