New Tribe starting on World 43 Seeking new members in advance

DeletedUser

Hey people. My names rayzerfighter (Ray)

I will be starting a new tribe as soon as im able to enter world 43 when it opens soon. The tribe will be called Fusion and our motto will be T.E.A.M

Together Everyone Achieves More

You can state you interest in advance by simply sending me a message in world 42 or you can reach me via my user profile.
You can of course just look for the tribe Fusion Once you've joined world 42.

Thanks for your time, Rayzerfighter

DeletedUser

I believe so yes. Your normally only restricited to one of two worlds if said worlds open at the same time, i see no reason why people in 42 couldn't join 43

DeletedUser

If it gives us the choice i always choose to join the south/east

DeletedUser

It's just something i've always done. I guess i have a thing for the south - east. Early in the tribal wars, worlds 2 and onwards i found that i normally ended up with better farms in the south - east. I'd imagine there's nothing to it and it's just luck, but i stick with it...you never know!

master of the rangers

It's just something i've always done. I guess i have a thing for the south - east. Early in the tribal wars, worlds 2 and onwards i found that i normally ended up with better farms in the south - east. I'd imagine there's nothing to it and it's just luck, but i stick with it...you never know!

Fair point :D

good luck though