New warstats

DeletedUser

you do not have to be in the top 50 best players to be a tw god. I know many people who are far better than king a who never make it past rank 100. Ranking doesn't prove how good people are in tw, it just builds up their ego, so they can brag about it on externals or other places.

i did not mean by ranking, i mean he is not in the top 50 best players overall in w35.

you are not a tw god. You are just a good player (yes i'll give you that). If you was a tw god, you'd have pretty much won the war for apoc by now.

and he only looks good because he has too much time on his hands

tell you what king a, i'll make you a deal, if you can rim 1 player from fe@r or prowl, bigger than yourself, from when you read this, i will declare you a tw god :icon_wink:

for his own safety he wont and cant to that.

i think it's funny to watch. I was thinking this when i read all of it, but i find it better to not say it, because i like to read what they put in return, laugh at it and read more. :lol:

bold

DeletedUser75781

i did not mean by ranking, i mean he is not in the top 50 best players overall in w35.

You sure? Give me list?

There was a time 2 years ago where he didn't have any time cause his son was down with cancer, how did he manage?

He would if he had the nobles, last time once he was 1.5mil and he managed to wreck 2 !?! accounts worth 1.2m and 3m at the same time.

I was in the same tribe as him so I know, unfortunately for you you know nothing :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You do not have to be in the top 50 best players to be a TW god. I know many people who are far better than King A who never make it past rank 100. Ranking doesn't prove how good people are in TW, it just builds up their ego, so they can brag about it on externals or other places.

You are not a TW god. You are just a good player (yes I'll give you that). If you was a TW god, you'd have pretty much won the war for APOC by now.

Tell you what King A, I'll make you a deal, if you can rim 1 player from FE@R or Prowl, bigger than yourself, from when you read this, I will declare you a TW god :icon_wink:

I think it's funny to watch. I was thinking this when I read all of it, but I find it better to not say it, because I like to read what they put in return, laugh at it and read more. :lol:

Bold, Reply:
What is the Time frame? And considering the Person is Stacked by his own Tribe? Lots of things can Prevent that from Happening Jake. If it were a fair 1on1 fight, then you can make your "Declarations".

DeletedUser

It wasn't a serious comment MC, I know it can't be done.

And Killy:

King A being one of the best players is a matter of opinion. There are many ways to prove how good you are but you won't be the best.

Swamp's reply above ^

I think he could if it was a 1-on-1 fight (As MC said)

DeletedUser

It wasn't a serious comment MC, I know it can't be done.

And Killy:

King A being one of the best players is a matter of opinion. There are many ways to prove how good you are but you won't be the best.

Swamp's reply above ^

I think he could if it was a 1-on-1 fight (As MC said)

ROFL. I can handle anyone one on one and come off on top. I am not bragging. Its just the truth. I know every angle of this game... what and when do to do it and how to do it in a fraction of seconds. None of you actually can attest to that. I haven't met anyone in w35 who can. Even my own tribe which are awesome in my opinion is very thankful for the scripts I make.. it makes life easier. I have even publicly released most of them but the enemies still can't figure out what to do with them. My tribe has common sense which fear lacks. You all just might as well delete and save us the trouble. ;-)

DeletedUser

you sure? Give me list?

maybe later

there was a time 2 years ago where he didn't have any time cause his son was down with cancer, how did he manage?
didn'tthe world start 2 years ago?

he would if he had the nobles, last time once he was 1.5mil and he managed to wreck 2 !?! Accounts worth 1.2m and 3m at the same time.

it cant be that hard to kill a few inactives

i was in the same tribe as him so i know, unfortunately for you you know nothing :icon_wink:

bold

DeletedUser

Yes.. kily I survived a gang banging when I had little time at the beginning of this world. I played TW here and there at the hospital and sitters kept the account alive...

and once again I was fighting actives... been fighting them most of my career in TW. Not fault they quit shortly after the fun begins. I still remember the day skip novak managed to get one deep village of me in k49 I think it was when I barely had a presence there. I then catted the village to the ground and attacked every one of his villages. He deleted and the account with barb shortly after.

NOW THAT WAS CLASSIC!
I wish more of you would follow his example. We know your hearts really are not in it. Just delete and find a new world so show off your nub skills!

DeletedUser75781

didn'tthe world start 2 years ago?

Yes, the world started in the beginning of 2009. His son got cancer at the end of 2009.

it cant be that hard to kill a few inactives

thorne998, Naness. Check if they are inactive during the !?! war with us :icon_rolleyes:

If they do become inactive it's cause they left after King A attacked them :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yes, the world started in the beginning of 2009. His son got cancer at the end of 2009.

thorne998, Naness. Check if they are inactive during the !?! war with us :icon_rolleyes:

If they do become inactive it's cause they left after King A attacked them :icon_wink:

HE HE HE

those guys were funny.

They never knew what hit them. ROFL.

DeletedUser

ROFL. I can handle anyone one on one and come off on top. I am not bragging. Its just the truth. I know every angle of this game... what and when do to do it and how to do it in a fraction of seconds. None of you actually can attest to that. I haven't met anyone in w35 who can. Even my own tribe which are awesome in my opinion is very thankful for the scripts I make.. it makes life easier. I have even publicly released most of them but the enemies still can't figure out what to do with them. My tribe has common sense which fear lacks. You all just might as well delete and save us the trouble. ;-)

any good player can time a perfect attack and defense strategy, all within well under a second. it doesnt take scripts. there is AlWAYS someone better K.A. I know your arguing and directing these statements towards the enemy but a statement like that is offensive to your own, which is counterproductive to your tribe and EXACTLY why I stay out of these stupid externals.

DeletedUser

any good player can time a perfect attack and defense strategy, all within well under a second. it doesnt take scripts. there is AlWAYS someone better K.A. I know your arguing and directing these statements towards the enemy but a statement like that is offensive to your own, which is counterproductive to your tribe and EXACTLY why I stay out of these stupid externals.

someone better than me? Where....

*echo*

he he he

DeletedUser

its like a pro boxer saying he can never be beat. like i said, there is always someone better out there. younger. faster. braver. choose your adjective.

i bet we have several of our own that would take that challenge, pick a non-hostile K, and duke it out with you just for shits n giggles.

DeletedUser

its like a pro boxer saying he can never be beat. like i said, there is always someone better out there. younger. faster. braver. choose your adjective.

i bet we have several of our own that would take that challenge, pick a non-hostile K, and duke it out with you just for shits n giggles.

lol... maybe after FEAR is defeated....

DeletedUser

this convo will be continued in council, once you decide to log on to the world the rest of us focus on.

DeletedUser75781

someone better than me? Where....

*echo*

he he he

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin: