New World 20 Tribe, The New Republic

DeletedUser

New World 20 Tribe, Pseudonym

Me and two others are going to be getting together in a tribe, called Pseudonym, as soon as possible when the world starts. I myself am going to be on like the minute it starts. We are looking for members, we have some experienced players lined up, and we plan to dominate. Anybody interested? We have no requirements right now.

Tribe tag will be:

*~P~*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just to make it a bit more clear for those with reading disabilities (jk, jk), I have put it in the post.

DeletedUser

What? No, is there already one? I wouldn't be suprized seeing how many players there are. No, this is a completely new tribe.

DeletedUser

Me and two others are going to be getting together in a tribe, called The New Republic, as soon as possible when the world starts. I myself am going to be on like the minute it starts. We are looking for members, we have some experienced players lined up, and we plan to dominate. Anybody interested? We have no requirements right now.

Tribe tag will be:

*~NR~*

World Rank Player Points Villages Tribe
EN12 22922 Brokenchords 349 1 L*O*D
EN13 28747 Brokenchords 268 1
EN17 24988 Brokenchords 624 1 21ST
EN19 24049 Brokenchords 188 1 {~HR~}

DeletedUser

Now you see the problem with that is that I had a stupid mishap in the past which involved my account being deleted and me deciding to give up tribal wars for a time. I was on World 9 mainly, and I had like 15 villages and over 100,000 points. Can't remember my name, I've gone through a ton of usernames through my life.

But the point remains that I know what I am doing. Stats aren't everything. If you choose to base a player off how high in the ranks he is, or how many points he has, you're a fool.

In other news, New Republic was taken, so we've changed our name to Pseudonym.

Tag:

*~P~*