Nickjer Auto Updating Maps

Morpheus82

It has been more than 180 days since NME took the Rank 1 position. This has to means something.

Morph

aquilon

Pretty sure if we recruited a few more players we'll take the first position

Sir TJ

Yes, it means you still have to complete another 47 of the 70% world dominance. Aswell as a further 90 days.

Goodluck!

Time-

Time for a new one before the pigs are off the map.
NME 23.5%
Loyal 20%
Growth 14.3%
ADHD 7.1%
HONOUR 3.9%
Warpig 3.2%
NME 25.4%
Loyal 21.2%
Growth 17.4%
HONOUR 4.4%
Warpig 3%
Another big drop in player count:
1,481 players
222,775 villages
232 tribes
1,391 players
227,004 villages (over 4k barb nobles, gg!)
222 tribes

939178925a202ec120223eb0d59cadbd.jpg

DeletedUser100696

Could you change Loyal's color to something dark so that the names of the two top tribes in the continent stand out a bit more? Right now it's a little tough to read, being white on white.

Thanks. (Promise I'm not trolling this time)

DeletedUser91934

Nickjer Auto Updating maps wont come back.
This is on his website.

Retirement:
---------------------------------------------------------
So a problem has occurred. TribalWars has gone to encryption, they use https:// instead of http://.

Unfortunately, this will involve a rewrite of my very old code to include SSL. As I am working two jobs, I just don't have the time anymore to modify my code. I am surprised that old sloppy code has lasted this long. So this is a good time to retire :)

I have already been doing it for far too long anyways. And there are others who want to take over my job. So now is a good time to call it quits while people still play TribalWars and haven't all moved on.

I'd also give out my current code, but it is sooo old and sloppy, it would be easier for people to just rewrite it in a newer language.

I had a blast with the TribalWars community. Thanks for the fun.

-nickjer

Last edited by a moderator:

OTDDeathAwaits

833bb2ba5017c89cc6b4abb244e1c481.png

I am sure the world is still missing the updating maps...I Never got good with photo-shop or anything of the like but thought I may be able to spark someone with some real talents to provide us with the occasional map :icon_idea:

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I could post some maps. Legion says i make the best maps he's ever seen (true story!!!)

And damn, now i cant see if i'm the fastest nobler in the world or stupid tiger is ahead of me again :(

AdamAjf

Its a pain having no maps I can't come be nosey and see how Nemesis are doing!