No family tribe

DeletedUser

When did the general section turn to the anti-family section?

DeletedUser

what is even the point of family i mean you can only group attack and that will only bring on arguments on who should get the conquered village a family tribe here is like a 40 year old man who buys a red porsche you just wanna feel like your big and bad go back to your cubicle and get over it

DeletedUser

I agree with hammer gague, yeah the EXP one! They are all over the place

They are known as Insane now:icon_eek:. I think they did it to confuse us:icon_eek:. When they get three more tribes in they'll change it again and again and again until they get everyone in and call it 'The Brady Bunch' tag: Family:icon_rolleyes::icon_evil:

DeletedUser

What... my tribe is called GoDs. Someone posted on my recruitment list saying he was in a tribe called GoDs, is this a popular name or what ?

DeletedUser

Aten family has heaps of tribes and they are all in my area!

DeletedUser

Aten family has heaps of tribes and they are all in my area!

Do not fear they are just a newbie family trying to copy the tribe from w2. I doubt they'll will be the same but number of family is about right:icon_cool:.

In other news EXP/INSANE is dead:icon_twisted:. One down only about 4 million to go.:icon_redface::icon_eek:. I believe by the end of the month our job will be done.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Thats the beauty of this world. You don't have to worry about W34 on a global scale for a very long time, so can start up lulzy projects like tourmenting the local family tribe:icon_cool:

Ugh, I can imagine the spam in the tribal forums already.

DeletedUser

nah, me also i hate it. but, i have no choice in this world, only 20 members?? haha! maybe its good to have 1 sister tribe