Noble cost reduction?

The Climb

I was wondering what the community thinks about having a noble cost reduction??

And wether the mods would consider this at this stage in the world or at least have an ingame poll as a fairer way of seeing if it would benefit the players of W67

The world is becoming a bit more advanced now with bigger accounts all over the cost of nobles are becoming a bit of a drag on the majority of players I guess certainly is for me being a lazy farmer :)

Anyway lets hear your opinions on this and mods please think seriously about this it will for sure make the world far more interesting!!

The Climb

DeletedUser88324

maybe if you guys would stop nobling all the barbs you would actually have something to farm :p

On a serious note though, even though I highly doubt they will reduce the coin value so early on, it WOULD be awesome..

DeletedUser

This made me giggle. :icon_smile:

Nuts! has nobled at least 2k-2.5k barbs and lowering coin costs will just make Nuts! an evermore adversary to the BARB(ing) name.

DeletedUser105935

nothing wrong with nobling barb depends what you do with them

in my eyes babrbs are another villa making troops

DeletedUser88324

nothing wrong with nobling barb depends what you do with them

in my eyes babrbs are another villa making troops

if BARBS can be nobled, then there isn't technically or even legally anything "wrong" with doing it.. However, personally to me it shows the mentallity a player has if this player is constantly nobling barbs just to grow without losing troops... I know a few players on this world however that have nobled a large percentage of barbs, but when the time comes to war, they noble nothing but war targets..

The worst, is when players do not fight back and all they do is noble barbs to replenish their losses.. one may categorize this however he likes, but it shows nothing but cowardness, a large lack of balls...

DeletedUser96707

In order to get 1/2 price we need to be at 1000 players, meaning all players with 3000 points or less must go :)

DeletedUser7488

Why? So kush can afford more nobles for barbs/internals? NAH!

DeletedUser

The difference between what The Jacal said and what snaperay is doing is snaperay is fighting back as well as nobling barbs. Its just when you are in the position he was in you will run out of troops very fast no matter how efficiently you use them.

Back on topic, I don't think they should reduce the costs yet as its not that expensive build enough for another noble. Lets play with a little numbers to help prove my point. *feel free to correct my maths
Lets say you want to build your 400th noble, you will need 400 coins. That means you will need 11,200,000 Wood, 12,000,000 Clay and 10,000,000 Iron. Thats 33,200,000 total resources. The looter of the day usually loots somewhere around 250 million resources (at least I think they do). Thats almost 8 times the amount needed for 400 coins so you could be building 3,200 coins a day. Thats 8 nobles that could be built (if the price stayed the same). Unless you are nobling 8 villages a day then you don't need more than 8 nobles a day.

That is why I think it is too early to reduce the costs of coins :)

DeletedUser

Yeah buddy. Anything to cut down on Barb nobling :icon_biggrin:

I like the double meaning there... Lol

EDIT: Before someone asks what double meaning...
Since paladin is in Saga... BARB nobling...
And the standard barb nobling...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like the double meaning there... Lol

EDIT: Before someone asks what double meaning...
Since paladin is in Saga... BARB nobling...
And the standard barb nobling...
phew thanks for explaining the double meaning coz I'm a single celled organism so couldn't have worked that out on my own

DeletedUser

dont worry doctor, I am sure you would have worked it out on your own eventually :)

DeletedUser

phew thanks for explaining the double meaning coz I'm a single celled organism so couldn't have worked that out on my own

I was explaining it for the sake of others... I didnt want to get a reply of "what double meaning"...