Nobles have arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Go Lara!

But seriously Ryan, you got owned get over it already and stop mailing me in game. I don't associate myself with noobs

Much love,

James xo

DeletedUser111495

From the last two pages of this thread, all i got from it is that Tomb Raider is MAD. :icon_confused:

Just dont see why players like Ultimatum X try and degrade people who have achieved more than he ever will on this world.

DeletedUser

Just dont see why players like Ultimatum X try and degrade people who have achieved more than he ever will on this world.

Well you are right there, i doubt Ultimatum X will achieve nobling 90% freebies in this world like that counting stars has.

DeletedUser111495

Well you are right there, i doubt Ultimatum X will achieve nobling 90% freebies in this world like that counting stars has.

He wont get that far for that to even be possible, guess your another victim of those nasty turtles.

DeletedUser

I know.. No one will believe me.. But the only freebies I have got are the mattmatt1 villages.

But you had time to defend against me for quite awhile... no wait you quit there too. Nevermind.

He's a noob, it's what they do Stew :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I Will Have My First Noble Soon. I Can't Wait Til I Can Take My First Village Ever!

DeletedUser

I Will Have My First Noble Soon. I Can't Wait Til I Can Take My First Village Ever!

Why Are You Such A Nubcake And Why Do You Still Talk Like This

P.S. what's your ign so someone can noble you First? ;)

DeletedUser

Why Are You Such A Nubcake And Why Do You Still Talk Like This

P.S. what's your ign so someone can noble you First? ;)

lol, I used to type like that. In my case it was because I was a Visual Basic programmer and you capitalize everything :p It's a hard habit to break.

DeletedUser

My Name Is The Same Here And Ingame. Why Didn't You Look It Up Before Asking?

Status
Not open for further replies.