Failed Vote Nobles should be able to equip items and work as did paladins previously

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ragnar 50

Reaction score
It would be nice if we had a little more strategy involving nobles. Have them work more less as paladins did, like be able to equip one of various items/traits that give a certain bonus. This would work more less as flags in which you may only select one bonus per village, no matter the number of nobles in it. These bonuses could be gained either by leveling, daily bonus, other chests, events and many other possibilities. Some of these bonuses could be:

- Grey Eminence: The noble is very charismatic and knows how to connect with the people. (Decreases an additional 2 loyalty)
- Craven: The noble avoids the fight as much as possible. (Noble survival chance +10%)
- Glorious Patriot: The harm is done. (If noble dies in battle, half the loyalty still decreases)
- Mischievous Schemer: Words are like daggers. (The noble persuades the militia to fight on his side, adding the number of militia to the attacker's troops, the attacker pays the effects on the resources).
- Great Commander: A wise leader knows when is the time for peace and when is the time for war (+10% bonus attack)
- Strategic Retreat: We lost the battle, not the war. (If the attacking forces are defeated and the noble dies, he sacrificed himself to save 20% of the forces who retreat)

These are just examples to ilustrate my point. I know there are some technical limitations but I think this would be a nice addition to the game

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I feel like this is just repeating paladin buffs - I'm not keen on overcomplicating the game by adding entirely new features that would (in my opinion) likely confuse new players and only benefit more experienced players.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
by buffs does that mean defense buffs also? cause unlike paladins u can make lots of nobles, it will be great during siege warfare
-Noble defender + 10% defense to villa stationed,

Deleted User - 11134637

I don't like it that much, i think the attacker has already an advantage, no need to add more power to it

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Overcomplicated, and unnecessary. There is already nuance to nobleman usage from the buffs that already exist for them.

Aknaralep

Reaction score
I like the idea but Glorious Patriot is broken. Just send 8 nobles to a villa and no matter what It gets conquered.

YeOlde Raven

Reaction score
I like the idea but Glorious Patriot is broken. Just send 8 nobles to a villa and no matter what It gets conquered.

8 nobles is not really possible when it comes to packet worlds, it just eats up even more packets, I think noble bonus would be useful on packet worlds as overnobling on a packet world costs packets and slows progress and the world, but on a coin world an overnoble only cost the price of a noble and coins remain intact.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just add more to the tribe levels I'd say, should be the same theory as this?