2010 Biggest Point Whore

2010 Most Likable Poster In Public Forums

2010 Most Unlikable Poster In Public Forums

Best Pnp'er of the forum.

Worst Pnp'er of the forum.

Most Hated Poster/Player of W49 2010

DeletedUser

Think it might be interesting for W49

2010Best Overall Tribe<---Deceit, goes without saying, they have done nearly everything right so far.

2010 Worst Overall Tribe<---~WaR~ how can you have been here so long, have been in the top20 for so long, yet had such a tiny impact on the world.

2010 Most Aggressive Tribe<---Deceit

Most Memorable Moment of 2010

Most Unexpected Turn of Events 2010<---Tag!'s loss to Deceit. I was shocked they quit so quickly, since they should have been able to at least have given them a great fight.

2010 Best Diplomatic Tribe<---BFI

2010 Worst Diplomatic Tribe<---Duck! made just a few too many enemies.

2010 Best Recruitment Tribe<---Deceit: Recruitment in its best use.

2010 Worst Recruitment Tribe<---Horde: We have had huge problems because of our recruitment, and haven't had more than a handful of good pickups since our huge swelling to 5-6 tribes about a month and a half after our creation.

Which top 10 Tribe(s) Do you think Will live till next Christmas
None in their current forms. Deceit and BMF will have gone at it by then, along with Cots (if they continue on their newly paved road), and when they go at it they are all going to take huge losses. They are all going to either be forced to pick up new players, or are going to fall. Players will remain, but the current incarnations of the tribes will change enough to say that they aren't quite the same.

Which top Tribe(s) Do you think will disband by next Christmas
I see every tribe being under completely new or very reorganized leadership in a year. As for groups of players that will stay together in large amounts-Deceit, BMF, and Cots.

2010 Best leader/Duke<---Hard to pick out, but I would say Westgirl

2010 Worst Leader/Duke<---Can't pick one out of the many

2010 Best Overall Player<---Ethan II

2010 Best likable Player<---Only know my tribe very well.

2010 Biggest Point Whore<---I don't know the best players enough to pick out the biggest point whore, nor do I know their troops counts well enough to say.

2010 Most Likable Poster In Public Forums<---No one stands out as more likeable than others.

2010 Most Unlikable Poster In Public Forums<---bhawb, not that I'm not likeable, but that I'm most unliked.

Best Pnp'er of the forum.<---cain(insert #s here)

Worst Pnp'er of the forum.<---Can't pick the smelliest turd out of the cesspool.

Most Hated Poster/Player of W49 2010<---Can't say.

Are the tribes that are getting nominated for worst of stuff only in the top (like in top20, at some point in their existance, otherwise it is kind of hard to narrow down which 116 point tribe is the worst)?

Other than that I just put my nominations in the quotes, might come up with more/better nominations later.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are the tribes that are getting nominated for worst of stuff only in the top (like in top20, at some point in their existance, otherwise it is kind of hard to narrow down which 116 point tribe is the worst)?

Other than that I just put my nominations in the quotes, might come up with more/better nominations later.

i think top 40 would be good enough

rich26ca

top 20 for me as i don't even know most below that.

2010Best Overall Tribe

Deceit - constant growth, great recruitment, great diplomacy, great use of TW tactics

2010 Worst Overall Tribe

Duck - good player base, but over cockiness, poor diplomacy, poor sportsmanship which is why there no longer here.

2010 Most Aggressive Tribe

Deceit - most caps, most wars, and backs down for no one.

being asked to come play w49

Most Unexpected Turn of Events 2010

the banning of duck leadership and the loss of a great friend in bong

2010 Best Diplomatic Tribe

Toss up between Deceit and BMF

2010 Worst Diplomatic Tribe

toss up between X X & Horde Family - as they seem to only talk with there family forsaking those that will war them for there decisions.

2010 Best Recruitment Tribe

BMF - for taking in Haze

2010 Worst Recruitment Tribe

Horde family - No bodies, refugees, mass recruiting with out any restrictions other then points.

Deceit
BMF
~WE~

thats all and we is a long shot core of the players will continue but the name will change.

X X
Thunder
Horde family
WAR
DALR
Insane+ all duck tribes.

2010 Best leader/Duke

Som, Westie, Sergie

2010 Worst Leader/Duke

can't remember who was duke of duke before there great collapse.

2010 Best Overall Player

Cerb

2010 Best likable Player

Hmmm, not sure as i keep to my tribe mostly

2010 Biggest Point Whore

prob not the biggest in the world but i don't look up alot of people but i would have to say Bhawb atm

2010 Most Likable Poster In Public Forums

Me, nah just jks i don't really have a fav poster on this world yet

2010 Most Unlikable Poster In Public Forums

same as above

Best Pnp'er of the forum.

1/0 guys

None that shine more then others.

I hate no one in this world. infact in five years there has only been three players i have actually hated. Ampac of w20 as he is nub and a few guys no longer playing in this world that betrayed me in the first month or so of this world.

DeletedUser

I hate no one in this world. infact in five years there has only been three players i have actually hated. Ampac of w20 as he is nub and a few guys no longer playing in this world that betrayed me in the first month or so of this world.

Those people in the early stages would'nt happen to be Zezula and other from War Mongers would it now that was a good tribe but Zezula stabbed you in the back which im sorry about lol your doing great now though. :lol:

rich26ca

lol, yeap that would be one of them there was three her, boomer, and one other that i can't remember there names. worst part was i didn't even invite her owslaw did, and that was the other betrayer more concern with there own accounts then playing "tribal" wars.

and yeah doing quite well now so can't really complain but i thought we could go farther then we did and just as they did what they did i had brokered a merge between us and the #2 tribe in i believe k84 at the time. then everyone started leaving as zee and owslaw mailed them from what i heard. after that i felt betrayed and took the offer for the cerb account and i took it. cerb decided to stay as we had found co-players and i moved over to darwin00537 which i took at 400k 4 months ago.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yeah well i gotta say you did well! Boomer is still here but is getting Co-Played on another account they are doing very well actually :D. I never knew we were going to merge after that all i could do is try to surivive lol but i made a new start dule93car now haha old name was PhantomSword i dont know if you remeber lol. Well i though Strasher helped Zezula to backstab you well im glad she has gone now. :D Haha well nice to catch up on old times ever wanna talk lol drop me a mail :)

rich26ca

absolutely i remember hey phatom ;D it has been awhile and stasher did help but i lost all drive for revenge. but i am alot closer now, lol.. ;D

DeletedUser

Haha good to know you still remeber me lol. Haha your doing great now and also in the number 1 tribe thats great yuo were a great leader when with us but as alway happens someone thinks they get a good idea then stabs you in the back. Lol is rebounded on them. From the start few lik you and me the only ones left are. Me, Knight Ed, Boomer and ithink thats all haha Zezula got was coming to her :D

DeletedUser

2010 Best Overall Tribe<--so far BMF has proven themselves the most.

2010 Worst Overall Tribe<--imo it's XX only cause they were #4 forever and i saw nothing out of them.

2010 Most Aggressive Tribe<-- got to go with dice at first but bmf wins overall.

Most Memorable Moment of 2010<-- haze bmf merge

Most Unexpected Turn of Events 2010<-- sars getting crushed XD

2010 Best Diplomatic Tribe<-- i would have to say upc due to their location early on.

2010 Worst Diplomatic Tribe <-- probably dice. "the south is turning red" guess you forget to look up?

2010 Best Recruitment Tribe <-- hate to say it but deceit. in one month they traveled the whole map.

2010 Worst Recruitment Tribe <--- creepy, 'nouf said.

Which top 10 Tribe(s) Do you think Will live till next Christmas<-- bmf, deceit, dont really know the rest unless decit and bmf FIANNLY war.

Which top Tribe(s) Do you think will disband by next Christmas<-- creepy, really, the hordes, xx, bfi

2010 Best leader/Duke<-- coinfist is one hell of a duke for lasting as long as he did

2010 Worst Leader/Duke<-- no opinion

2010 Best Overall Player<-- no opinion

2010 Best likable Player<-- probably futan lol

2010 Biggest Point Whore<-- talec>>11192 average points per village?

2010 Most Likable Poster In Public Forums<-- duck vs the south

2010 Most Unlikable Poster In Public Forums<-- probably bfi's declaration on the horde

Best Pnp'er of the forum.< no clue what pnp is

Most Hated Poster/Player of W49 2010<-- nasty023...

DeletedUser92753

PnP=Politics and Propaganda if I'm not mistaken
Only have a few opinions on nominations but here we go.

Best Overall Tribe-Deceit, simply dominate for so much of the year
Most Memorable Moment-The Banning fiasco, no comment on the cheating, idc, it completely changed the direction of this world
Most Unexpected Moment-1/0 vs Haze War. That did not go as I expected, and it was great to watch on the externals
Worst Diplomatic Tribe-Duck!, declares on the whole south and pisses off the whole north, that ended well

calipzo80

2010 Best Overall Tribe - Who else, Deceit ofcourse.

2010 Worst Overall Tribe - Hard to say, but probably Horde/X X, yeah.

2010 Most Aggressive Tribe - Dice!/Duck! was the most aggressive, we almost catched Deceit in ODA, considering Dice! was made much later.

Most Memorable Moment of 2010 - Myself surviving.

Most Unexpected Turn of Events 2010 - Bans.

2010 Best Diplomatic Tribe - Haze, they stayed pretty long in middle of everyone.

2010 Worst Diplomatic Tribe - Have to accept, that Duck!

2010 Best Recruitment Tribe - Tag! Cyrus was very long together, and instead going to NERD, Deceit, wherever, they went to Tag!

2010 Worst Recruitment Tribe - Don't have any in mind.

Which top 10 Tribe(s) Do you think Will live till next Christmas - BMF, Deceit.

2010 Best leader/Duke - KK, taught newer players a lot.

2010 Worst Leader/Duke - When -U- fell so quickly, then the leader wasn't obviously good, so -rawr-/Matt.

2010 Best Overall Player - heepsofdeeps

2010 Best likable Player - Cer-berus, very nice growing and also OD.

2010 Biggest Point Whore - Not sure.

2010 Most Likable Poster In Public Forums - Many of them.

2010 Most Unlikable Poster In Public Forums - bhawb :lol:

Best Pnp'er of the forum. - Wisdom

Worst Pnp'er of the forum. - Matt

Most Hated Poster/Player of W49 2010 - I'll be shh bout that.

DeletedUser

2010Best Overall Tribe
Deceit

2010 Worst Overall Tribe
Horde

2010 Most Aggressive Tribe
Deceit

Fall of Duck!

Most Unexpected Turn of Events 2010
Fall of Duck!

2010 Best Diplomatic Tribe
BFI

2010 Worst Diplomatic Tribe
Horde

2010 Best Recruitment Tribe
Deceit

2010 Worst Recruitment Tribe
Horde

Deceit or BMF not both
maybe some tribe in the south
Either Deceit or BMF
Cots
XX
Villians
Horde

2010 Worst Leader/Duke
Icdeadpeps (no communication)

2010 Best Overall Player
cer-berus

DeletedUser

there are quite a lot of bad tribes on this world sad to say like

~WaR~-they have been around for ages and just dont get anywhere
Horde family- barb munchers. taking in refugees. and getting ass raped by deceit and BFI
X X- everyone says there a bad tribe lol