Northern Alliance News! - Show's Pilot.

DeletedUser

dlkcur.jpg

On today's show of N.A.N, we look into the affairs of the Red Oak Army (ROA), and their recent falling in the tribal wars rankings. Lance Reportalot reports:

It has been seen, and reported by many insiders that the once proud single tribe ROA, is now mergeing into Cult. The pressure of the world war has finally gotten to them, and proved like most of the other single tribes that they cannot hold up to the uber impressive family tribes that are dominating the scene.

It is noted to be a shame to see this happen, but it wasn't a surprise to any, as shown with our interview with D*D's (declarer's on ROA) leader, GoldenSummit - he had this to say: "It was bound to happen". We also took a look deeper into the thoughts of fellow northern alliance members, and some had this to say: "It won't be much different, instead of it showing caps against ROA, it'll just mark up as caps against Cult" - How interestingly intersting!

We hope ROA have a pleasant stay in Cult, and don't get poisoned by the recent spiked shipment of Cultopian Soup.

In side-news, it is heard that several annonymous Northern Alliance members were caught having a drunken party in GoldenSummit's basement, to news who tipped them off, is still unknown. But for certain, we can guarentee the events will go under more strict secrecy!

That's all we have time for on this first edition of "Northern Alliance News", and we hope it was a good one. So we'll leave it here, and be sure to discuss! - this is Lance Reportalot reporting for the first time on.. Northern Alliance News!

Next time on N.A.N, Lance Reportalot investigates deeper into the rumours of OT mergeing into Cult, and finds some shocking results!

Last edited by a moderator:

zgamer

I agree with Mythos, nice to see some (albiet pointless as there is no one left neutral) bit of P&P !

DeletedUser

There we go, updated to make it.. flashier, and more proffessional :)

DeletedUser

In side-news, it is heard that several annonymous Northern Alliance members were caught having a drunken party in GoldenSummit's basement, to news who tipped them off, is still unknown. But for certain, we can guarentee the events will go under more strict secrecy!​

Hmm, Pogues told me that he lost count after the first 25 guests arrived....

3fy7i0h.jpg

DeletedUser

Whats this about OT merging into Cult? Fairllllly sure that won't happen, sorry to break your spirit :D

Otherwise, not bad for the first copy ;) !

DeletedUser

Whats this about OT merging into Cult? Fairllllly sure that won't happen, sorry to break your spirit :D

Otherwise, not bad for the first copy ;) !

You'll have to wait and see how Lance's investigations go next time ;)

DeletedUser

I had heard rumors that kreger was wanting to leave Cult to run the new FF empire, might want to look into that ;-)

Enjoyed the news, keep it coming.

DeletedUser28662

I told them, it was a bad idea to have a drink in GoldenSummit's basement, one drink always follow another.

Do we know someone down south there could report about that place?
The evil twine Bob Reportalot, maybe?

DeletedUser

WOW what a suprise this was:icon_rolleyes: and ROA claims is cult's now? that means their losses are getting bigger then the claims they gain!

I heard ROA couldent handle FF,D*D or Juve so they left their villages to Cult for not shaming to mutch or give their enemys to many villages?

DeletedUser

Well you hear some weird stuff then. This was a merger, like Juve to D*D. Nothing different.

@Pogues, I knew it was Luci, he just seems like that kind of a cross dresser !