NOVA 's noobishness

DeletedUser84991

It seems so far, that Mass Recruitment is so far the aim of the game in W46, as all of the top 10 tribes are Mass Recruiters. I think Noobs are beginning to rule Tribal Wars.

NOVA's profile depicted something which I found rather funny, now by the time you read this the text may well be gone from their profile.

Part of Nova's profile:

'do not send pointless mails

panditito today at 06:36
Invite me plz'

I found it rather funny that this player, was actually in their tribe, haha, sorry NOVA, but you've outdone a lot of people's efforts to look stupid.

You can look at the Profile by clicking the name, Panditito, and then clicking on NOVA

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think Noobs are beginning to rule Tribal Wars.

The world only just began, so of course the mass recruiters are on top. Give it time. The world will be purged. :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmm in almost every world mass recruiters are the best at first. They are gone after a bit again. However I've never seen such an extreme case yet^^

DeletedUser44039

just let them be, anyway, they are easy food, top ten or not ;)

NZtripping

Wonder if any of those mass recruiting tribe leaders would be smart enough to try and sell the lowbie ranked tribe members as farms to other players for resources?

Muhahahaha, would make for a funny read if it happened lol.

DeletedUser

I just wanna see what 'wars' they come up with in the forums, maybe NOVA will wage war against google xD

DeletedUser84991

lolz
Shame really, but NOVA changed to RNOVA and took that off their profile :(
ahhh well, can still LOL at them :D