Now Looking for Good Players.

DeletedUser

ooh ooh ooh, me me me!

i'll ditch xtirp and apply! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

99% of players can't split they're dodging time well enough to take out a 8 second noble train...
Why risk getting banned sending a 151 ms train?

DeletedUser

Jax010!
Do u have an acount on w26?
~SAS~
Remind you of anything, im sure me telling them of this Bul****
would get u nobled off the face of the world..

DeletedUser

I have no idea what you're talking about, probably something better taken to Private Messages.

DeletedUser

If you cant do 250 millasecond nobles then you fail.

This sounds like a tribe I would like to be in. Do you offer life insurance? I feel like if I'm going to join I'm going to be 250 millasecond nobled and my 9 wifes and 36 children need food
(thus is the reason I would want to join the tribe therefore be nuked to death). :icon_wink:

not so, i used to be able to get all my trains under 0.4 seconds first time, and after a couple go's i was getting them around the 0.25 mark, but recently due to situational factors i tend to have to settle with 0.4-0.45 trains.

There is only a small percentage of players who can snipe 1 second trains let alone trains under 0.5, and as long as you can identify those players you will have no problems. I have yet to have any one of my proper trains sniped.

being able to get trains under 1 second is the most important thing, after that point, it will have such a small effect on you that it is not something worth worrying about and is more about bragging rights than anything else.