Now Taking Recruits!

DeletedUser

Ello W55 inhabitance,
I'd like to bring to your attention that the super selective exclusive club that is SoLow is now accepting members from all quadrents of the world.

You are probably wondering why should I care about this exclusive tribe I have never heard about... Well, have you ever been kicked square in the nuts? It hurts, but if you have ever put your nuts to use you'll know its well worth the risk to have them :icon_wink:

For those whom never had the pleasure of meeting me prior to this world... realize this alias was created today ;)
No but seriously.. I have been around for quite a while if you care to review my experinces clicky da spoilah
[spoil]Making my debut in w24 as a member of V-V-V, well known for their aggressive nature and OD ranks. Eventually leaving that world due to real life issues. I moved on with a small group a few months later to w35 where I learned quite a bit as I lead my first tribe failing epically... (merging for that rank 1 spot /puke)
From their I wondered from world to world picking up experiences, looking for a challenge becoming the Troll that I am today!
[spoil]
W24 DKMXP (V-V-V)
W35 DKMXP (N(.)P)
W38 HzS (solo to MP to solo)
W41 HzS (Motive)
W44 HzS (Doctor/Nobody)
W46 Abbo (Meh/Sov)
W47 DKMXP (XShock)
W50 GS (Aenema/NoT!)
W53 TLHsh (Basics/DSL)
W55 MT (SoLow)[/spoil][/spoil]

What you can expect as a member of SoLow is extreme prejudice and hate towards you and your tribemates from multiple sorces. Extreme likely hood that they are plotting for your villages when there isn't a barrage of incomings on your village.
Alliances and NAP are non exsistant and are only used for marking purpuses.. cuz I are awesome

Now you are probably asking how you can join such a tribe. If you can relate to the first paragraph you can't join. Sorry guys, doin' it for the bewbz. (now taking recruits of both genders!)
With that been said, we are looking for active, deticated players. 4am noble train to snipe? No problem! Experience is recommended, but the skills can be taught, but its still better to know what you are getting yourself into... I haven't slept in 4 days.... :icon_eek: excluding my naps and post nap naps ofcourse.
Must be able to manipluate people to give you their online times so you can :axemen: them in their sleep :icon_twisted:

and finally you must beable to beat me in a game of limbo!
50839-limbo-kit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol you're the fail. YOUR means it belongs to you. you're is you are. as in, you're (YOU ARE) a fail. hahahaa. and here in my country we write IRKsome.

DeletedUser

It's all good. Returned the favor by making her a siggy... but forgot the text :p

DeletedUser

Sounds like my kind of tribe, Must be able to manipluate people to give you their online times so you can them in their sleep

and finally you must beable to beat me in a game of limbo!

DeletedUser

If you're that beaver I surely can beat you in a game of limbo.
/takes nail filer to own nose

DeletedUser

Haha! Yeah well I must say I'm not that unlucky beaver. I'm a pro limbo man ;)

DeletedUser

take a chill pill. my friend and i were just having fun. anywho... solow!

DeletedUser

I got bored...
mtrank.jpg
Yup... One off the mark :icon_cry:

:icon_eek:
mtrank.jpg

Siccck... not photoshoped ;)

Last edited by a moderator: