• Thread starter Defender of Jerusalem
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Good assumptions. :D 100% correct.

Now incase you dont understand, i'm being sarcastic. :lol:

DeletedUser113260

Good assumptions. :D 100% correct.

Now incase you dont understand, i'm being sarcastic. :lol:

It is in case**. Incase is the same as encase which means to be within one thing or the other. Get it right or don't bother trolling.

On another note, dropping dead weight is a nice thing to call all the members who supported your stronger players on the front lines against us and paid the price. King Alex1 had 80-90% of def out in Hannaq's and Kevelin had about 30% out when we took the villages so don't you say for one second they were inactive. Just use people and toss them away, that is how you work. I feel sorry to the members in NRA who were then nobbled by Aurora or one of his "active (Aurora's interpretation:best/top ranking) players" while they were supporting front lines and those members who nobbled them all knew about the def being out too, probably half the time nobbling the players supporting them.

CS

DeletedUser

Lol, i like it that inspite of you guys knowing they were inactive, you still manage to type words like what you're saying is correct. As far as i know, kevelar did sent a lost of defense to the fronts, but he went yellow just after ultima was nobled. We didn't want to internal him yet coz of the amount of D he had at the fronts, but he went red. Kingalex same case, he went yellow shortly after ultima was nobled.

Now stop trying to hide the correct facts. I know what's right and what's wrong. It's pointless though. You guys on the counting stars account just want to gang up on me everytime :lol:

Offtopic: Now james, please stop begging me to remove my troops, i wont, i don't want to even more after hearing all this crap.

DeletedUser

Just to prove my point, i went all the way to TWstats and produced this nice picture.

[spoil]
474f5722d756d89729356575384f32b2.png
Crap, thats not the one, here

[spoil]
r2ti.jpg
[/spoil][/spoil]

DeletedUser113260

Lol, i like it that inspite of you guys knowing they were inactive, you still manage to type words like what you're saying is correct. As far as i know, kevelar did sent a lost of defense to the fronts, but he went yellow just after ultima was nobled. We didn't want to internal him yet coz of the amount of D he had at the fronts, but he went red. Kingalex same case, he went yellow shortly after ultima was nobled.

Now stop trying to hide the correct facts. I know what's right and what's wrong. It's pointless though. You guys on the counting stars account just want to gang up on me everytime :lol:

Offtopic: Now james, please stop begging me to remove my troops, i wont, i don't want to even more after hearing all this crap.

They weren't inactive as we messaged them to leave for their own safety. They read the message everyday until we nobbled them so they were probably just offline for a night or out for the day. You want to also talk about internalling all your supposed 'dead weight' while they supported the front as well?

We are saying what we saw, just to remind you we aren't them so we don't know what they did or what happened. Just give up like the rest of the world then if it is so pointless ^^

Lmao stacking a player with two villages and then sitting him for 3 weeks or something and using his nukes to attack us, your obviously an amazing player (rolls eyes). We will just defend from the nuke over and over again. You may as well actually fight us instead of using a tiny player like you use everything else.

DeletedUser113260

Just to prove my point, i went all the way to TWstats and produced this nice picture.

[spoil]
474f5722d756d89729356575384f32b2.png
Crap, thats not the one, here

[spoil]
r2ti.jpg
[/spoil][/spoil]

Well I don't care what you post about us. Some of us actually know who we are and have lives instead of trolling. Incorrectly trolling people may I add as you obviously can't write proper English.

Yeah we nobbled out King Ultima and turned on them straight way... they gained points up until the day we attacked them so they were active.

DeletedUser

Sigh, you just made me realise there's more than one thick headed player on the CS account. Well, i can't give much proof besides that the TW stats, but the tribe members know they were inactive. There was even a forum thread about it. Its pointless anyways, whatever i say is not going to go through that thick head of yours.

About my English, i never claimed i was good at it, and i'm not sure we were discussing about my use of English, its so totally random that you have to talk about it so suddenly, i wonder why. Ran out of points to insult me furthur? :lol:

About stacking shorty, instead of laughing at me, look at yourselves, begging me to empty those vills rofl. Even tried to get your basher to clear them for you :lol:. It's so pathetic, all you guys ever speak is a bunch of threats. Also i never claimed,ever that i'm an amazing player :). obviously you have to get your facts right about that. I don't have an ego quite as big as "some people" lmao

Also talk about practicing what you preach. Me use people? Rofl, You guys are the one using bashers and cheap tricks to get what you want. Please stop sprouting all these nonsense, my IQ decreases everytime i read anything from you guys on the CS account.

DeletedUser

Aurora13 isn't too bad a player but not sure how many co's left on the account now anyway. NRA is dead now anyway so thread has served its purpose. (if anyone claims the remnants are a tribe lol it's just the ones who haven't found the "leave tribe" button yet!)

DeletedUser

Well I don't care what you post about us. Some of us actually know who we are and have lives instead of trolling. Incorrectly trolling people may I add as you obviously can't write proper English.

Yeah we nobbled out King Ultima and turned on them straight way... they gained points up until the day we attacked them so they were active.
Yup TW stats totally backs that up :)

DeletedUser

Aurora13 isn't too bad a player but not sure how many co's left on the account now anyway. NRA is dead now anyway so thread has served its purpose. (if anyone claims the remnants are a tribe lol it's just the ones who haven't found the "leave tribe" button yet!)
Thank you, finally something positive. And i'd like to clear a fact. I'm not a girl for pete's sake -.-

and yeah i run a solo account.

DeletedUser

Alright enough Matt, we've given the externals some flare and excitement. Time to just noble Aurora13 and these NRA members finally. Then we can laugh at him. Let's let the nobling do the talking :) You noble them Sh0rty villages... you'll end up making Venus my enemy...

Look what happened to NRA. I don't want Venus being mark two. Cos I rather like cwburke.

DeletedUser

I'm not gonna noble shorty's but i'm not gonna give them to you either :lol:

And about the future, keep predicting what will happen. Time will tell us :)

DeletedUser

Acting in this way Aurora13 is only making me more determined. I may let you survive... but you'd have to bash for me...

DeletedUser113260

Fine we will end it here I am off anyway. Troll can stay here and write to you.