O.D Ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

For those of you who have started worlds before, you know this is nothing new.

You know that the OD rankings dont come out right away, they never have and they never will and there is a reason for that.

I'm sure many of you have already figured it out. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

For those of you who have started worlds before, you know this is nothing new.

You know that the OD rankings dont come out right away, they never have and they never will and there is a reason for that.

I'm sure many of you have already figured it out. :icon_wink:

Jerran, I have a question, in the rankings, will all the people that we've already killed be added up? Or is it from the day the rankings are put up that it starts counting them?

DeletedUser

Jerran, I have a question, in the rankings, will all the people that we've already killed be added up? Or is it from the day the rankings are put up that it starts counting them?

I will look into that for you. But you guys do realize this is probably better off in the questions forum?

DeletedUser8472

really

Well it's in an O.D. forum so it's not really off topic...

DeletedUser

Well it's in an O.D. forum so it's not really off topic...

Its a question asking when a part of the game will be released for view. There is a QUESTIONS forum. That is the forum where you have developers and such reading at times. You will never get an official answer to this question in this forum.

This is the Politics and Propaganda forum.

Thank you.

DeletedUser

Well you know jerran, this could arguably belong in the politics and propoganda section. I mean, how often is OD rankings brought up in propoganda and politics? A lot, so you could say this question is relative to p&p. ^^

thewaytoplay

Can somebody mail me the reason?
I have more than one guess :icon_cry:

DeletedUser8472

oh

wow king I was gonna say something similar but I thought it would be going to far.

DeletedUser

Well you know jerran, this could arguably belong in the politics and propoganda section. I mean, how often is OD rankings brought up in propoganda and politics? A lot, so you could say this question is relative to p&p. ^^

Yes, but the question was when will it show? There is no one that reads this board that can tell you that. Atleast no one that is willing to post here. To get Answers to Questions like that you post in the Questions board.

As you can see I havnt locked this because yes, those rankings Do have alot to do with the p&p. But as far as this thread having a real purpose it would do far more good in the questions forum thats all.

Im not moving it, someone can make a new thread in the questions forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.