O~Sin's Death Imminent

DeletedUser

3 months!!?? the war against FEAR only started last month. And you've included Neuwar-RMC in these stats. We only joined their war a couple of weeks ago.

I suppose two people can play with stats. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser12504

Appreciate the good fight comment but, no..

Not many accounts were sat\fighting, some were sat to be nobled.

but there was "Too" many accounts being sat participating in the war.

Your time frame flaws your stats, it isn't "Even on stats" in the last 24 hours it has been but overall you're at a large decline.

I believe it's a -300 village loss so far?

Maybe more?

lol and 3 months is a fair time frame? ( i know it wasnt you who posted it, but the other guy). none of these wars have been going on for longer than 2 months let alone 3. And i think overall we are at a decline, but it isnt large and definitely not 300

DeletedUser

last time i checked the total points for SIN was about 750 mil, while the total points for the others was about 2.2 bil. not exactly 3:1 but close enough

Points? Who cares about points.

DeletedUser

lol and 3 months is a fair time frame? ( i know it wasnt you who posted it, but the other guy). none of these wars have been going on for longer than 2 months let alone 3. And i think overall we are at a decline, but it isnt large and definitely not 300

Side 1:
Tribes: O~SIN A~SIN NeuWar
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RMP RMC RMA FEAR HIRE RAWR! Error! BDR-3
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,654
Side 2: 2,074
Difference: 420

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15,953,967
Side 2: 20,104,275
Difference: 4,150,308

image.php

Wow, such a difference. BTW you're right, it's more like 400.

DeletedUser12504

I suppose two people can play with stats. :icon_surprised:

lol my stats are actually accurate though in a time we were actually at war. by setting it at 3 months your including all the inactives and the allowed noblings that happened while we were allies

DeletedUser

For the comment I just said, I got 300 from Smooth's previous stat.

Side 1: 2,393
Side 2: 2,661
Difference: 268

DeletedUser

lol my stats are actually accurate though in a time we were actually at war. by setting it at 3 months your including all the inactives and the allowed noblings that happened while we were allies

Your stats are accurate in a 24 hour period, but not in the sense you can say you're winning. Was a close nobleing day though. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser12504

Your stats are accurate in a 24 hour period, but not in the sense you can say you're winning. Was a close nobleing day though. :icon_biggrin:

lol i agree it was :) i took 6 villages from different tribes and didnt lose a single one :D

DeletedUser

The only I've lost, is the one imsure keeps retaking lmao.

Only nobled 12 so far.

It's been pretty fun though, I only have 1 village with any O(only talk to one next to imsure that he keeps retaking D:) and I haven't been timing or trying except in certain places\people.

So it's all in good fun :D.

Edit: I didn't like you last war, too stacked. D:

DeletedUser12504

The only I've lost, is the one imsure keeps retaking lmao.

Only nobled 12 so far.

It's been pretty fun though, I only have 1 village with any O(only talk to one next to imsure that he keeps retaking D:) and I haven't been timing or trying except in certain places\people.

So it's all in good fun :D.

Edit: I didn't like you last war, too stacked. D:

overall ive nobled about 25. and i agree its more fun when they dont have time to stack all their vils :)

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

image.php

the declaration from RMC to us was on 2009,February 2nd, 20:09 so 1 month stats still doesnt quite cut it...

DeletedUser

overall ive nobled about 25. and i agree its more fun when they dont have time to stack all their vils :)

----------------- I agree, :D
I hate seeing... wall-1 or not at all

the declaration from RMC to us was on 2009,February 2nd, 20:09 so 1 month stats still doesnt quite cut it...

Yeah, but 1 month sums it up pretty well.

"estimated guess"

If I was waring sin for 6 days, I'd just round it to a week.

EDIT: GFY SIN

None of your troops have returned. No information about the strength of your enemy's army could be collected.

Tired of your support landing.!@#!#!@#@!$!

lmao, </3

3:46 a effin m, and I get a red report..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12504

Yeah, but 1 month sums it up pretty well.

"estimated guess"

If I was waring sin for 6 days, I'd just round it to a week.

EDIT: GFY SIN

None of your troops have returned. No information about the strength of your enemy's army could be collected.

Tired of your support landing.!@#!#!@#@!$!

lmao, </3

3:46 a effin m, and I get a red report..

even if the day before your tribe had let us mass noble an inactive player? :p

ps: ROFL! :p

DeletedUser

You are just reinforcing the image of SIN being whiney. Stop complaining. The stats are against you even if I had the exact time.

DeletedUser12504

You are just reinforcing the image of SIN being whiney. Stop complaining. The stats are against you even if I had the exact time.

theres an image of us whiney? why is this the first ive heard of this... :S

ps: i hate you all! i want my mommy...

DeletedUser

Come on... i believed this would be SIN's last glorious war against everyone except they lovely allies but im more and more bored as i don't feel that sin is hurt because of 200-300-400-500 more lost villages (however you manipulate the stats).

Nuking few nak's areas while he was laying in the hospital can't be called a victory:icon_neutral:, nobling inactivities either. I thought this would be like a huge wave smashing sin down but its just some fresh add along with barbarian nobling:icon_cool:

Get your balls together as i see that something is swinging in your war:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

image.php

Sorry, some of these wars have not been going on for a month. Are you that....uneducated to realize that would make it ALL wrong? You would have to go through and do each war separately with the right time frame, then total them all up. DUH

I will explain, it may hurt your head, reality sometimes does for people like you.

Some villages were nobled by tribes before the war started, you are adding those villages in (to either side, has nothing to do with O~SIN).

So by adding those villages, you are getting numbers that are NOT war stats. Now go flush your head 3 times!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Come on... i believed this would be SIN's last glorious war against everyone except they lovely allies but im more and more bored as i don't feel that sin is hurt because of 200-300-400-500 more lost villages (however you manipulate the stats).

Nuking few nak's areas while he was laying in the hospital can't be called a victory:icon_neutral:, nobling inactivities either. I thought this would be like a huge wave smashing sin down but its just some fresh add along with barbarian nobling:icon_cool:

Get your balls together as i see that something is swinging in your war:icon_redface:

Warsigmar... everyone knows we dont have enough nobles to noble you out entirely overnight. its gonna be a long, drawn out war.. Depending on how hard ya fight back, but we are pacing ourselves. No one wants to burn out early in this war when we have so long to go.

Makes it so when the time comes, we can dedicate our full attention. Until then i am more than happy to nickel and dime ya away. As we are doing a much better job of it than Sin is... Something about only supporting their larger players?

Nukes take two weeks to retrain. Defense takes a bit longer, and then you have to send it to location> That all takes time... i can continually fire every two weeks war...

DeletedUser

Nukes take two weeks to retrain. Defense takes a bit longer, and then you have to send it to location> That all takes time... i can continually fire every two weeks war...

Ohh so i think i should start prepare once again:icon_cool:
Ill welcome your nukes with shield and hammer again:icon_wink: