~O~ Vs. RAW FAMILY

DeletedUser

just ignore the dead folk, they will eventually crawl back to their graves.

@scubamike, what makes you think ~O~ is taking so long? if the war was over tomorrow what would we do with ourselves? most of our guys are bored because no matter how many attacks we send we get crumbs for attacks in return.

DeletedUser

@scubamike, what makes you think ~O~ is taking so long? if the war was over tomorrow what would we do with ourselves? most of our guys are bored because no matter how many attacks we send we get crumbs for attacks in return.

I know that feeling. lol

DeletedUser83995

Iv added all the tribes i saw in past post to the "family"

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ~O~
Side 2:
Tribes: RAW, RAWKOR, WORM, Dredd, -4M-, WOLFPK

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 27
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 455,932
Side 2: 223,840
Difference: 232,092

chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ~O~
Side 2:
Tribes: RAW, RAWKOR, WORM, Dredd, -4M-, WOLFPK

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 15
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 265,334
Side 2: 118,250
Difference: 147,084

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

~O~ my goodness, raw family is catching up....I better do something about that!

Mail received - Subject: Why!!!

compman19 today at 00:47
Why do I even try...Im done trying...sometimes there is a reason but not anymore...I feel left out to the wolfs...plus numbers don't lie...I dont care anymore what they say...I stuck to the end and they left me out to dry.....

another one bites it...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i think the onlky real thing we can say now is RAW vs O and O is no more so technically RAW are only tribe left lol

DeletedUser

nope if a tribe makes another quit or merge then they win, so raw did win, as o merged

DeletedUser

Nah sorry, when your main leader gets banned and goes barb. then need to find another tribe that has active leadership so ~o~ moved over here. they still won looking at the stats and all the ground Raw family lost

DeletedUser

NO! Raw won, ~O~'s leadership's main leader getting barbed doesn't exactly mean they where down and out. Some one could've stepped up and continued.

DeletedUser

if you think about it that way but, technically speaking they didnt. Look at the stats and all the ground gained ~o~ gained now Under. I mean Raw is dead in the water as is. lol

If we really talk about who won which war a few months from now, you really think people are going to say Raw family won this war?? when they wont be here. lol

Matt.camb

No. Technically speaking: they won, but stat-wise: they lost :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Meh, Raw family is half inactive anyways, ~o~ did not join because Raw was pounding him like most merges :p