OD update problem

DeletedUser

Hello I was wondering if anyone else is having OD problems because I cleared this person and still have not receive OD for it. It has been a total of 10 hrs since the attack. I was suppose to receive 140 points for attack. The reason I know is because I am using this OD calculator from the forums.

javascript:var doc=(window.frames.length>0)?window.main.document:document;table="";qu=doc.getElementsByTagName('td');ths=doc.getElementsByTagName('th');for(i=0;i<ths.length&&table=="";i++){if(ths.innerHTML=='Defender:'){table=ths.parentNode.parentNode;for(j=0;j<qu.length;j++){if(qu[j].innerHTML=='Quantity:'){the=qu[j].parentNode;}if(qu[j].innerHTML=='Losses:'){them=qu[j].parentNode;}}}}Quantity=the.innerHTML.match(/\d+/g);losses=them.innerHTML.match(/\d+/g);if(losses.length==12){Sp=losses[0]*(4);Sw=losses[1]*(5);Ax=losses[2]*(1);Ar=losses[3]*(5);Sc=losses[4]*(1);Lc=losses[5]*(5);Ma=losses[6]*(6);Hc=losses[7]*(23);Ra=losses[8]*(4);Ca=losses[9]*(12);Pa=losses[10]*(40);No=losses[11]*(200);total=(Sp+Sw+Ax+Ar+Sc+Lc+Ma+Hc+Ra+Ca+Pa+No);}else if (losses.length==9){Sp=losses[0]*(4);Sw=losses[1]*(5);Ax=losses[2]*(1);Sc=losses[3]*(1);Lc=losses[4]*(5);Hc=losses[5]*(23);Ra=losses[6]*(4);Ca=losses[7]*(12);No=losses[8]*(200);total=Sp+Sw+Ax+Sc+Lc+Hc+Ra+Ca+No;}else if (losses.length==10){Sp=losses[0]*(4);Sw=losses[1]*(5);Ax=losses[2]*(1);Sc=losses[3]*(1);Lc=losses[4]*(5);Hc=losses[5]*(23);Ra=losses[6]*(4);Ca=losses[7]*(12);Pa=losses[8]*(40);No=losses[9]*(200);total=Sp+Sw+Ax+Sc+Lc+Hc+Ra+Ca+Pa+No;}else if (losses.length==11){Sp=losses[0]*(4);Sw=losses[1]*(5);Ax=losses[2]*(1);Ar=losses[3]*(5);Sc=losses[4]*(1);Lc=losses[5]*(5);Ma=losses[6]*(6);Hc=losses[7]*(23);Ra=losses[8]*(4);Ca=losses[9]*(12);No=losses[10]*(200);total=Sp+Sw+Ax+Ar+Sc+Lc+Ma+Hc+Ra+Ca+No;}alert(total);

Well if someone can give me a reason to why this is. I will greatly appreciate it.

DeletedUser

Did you also lose all your troops?
OD will not update for a week or so if you also lose all your troops, other than that there is no explanation I can think of.

DeletedUser

why are you more dissapointed about the stats not updating instead of losing your troops :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The reason it doesn't update is because since you got a red report, it doesn't want you to be able to figure out quickly the amount of troops you killed. People would use this as a cheap way of scouting if it updated quickly. Anyway, if you knew exactly the amount of troops he had, why would all yours die?

DeletedUser85000

The reason it doesn't update is because since you got a red report, it doesn't want you to be able to figure out quickly the amount of troops you killed. People would use this as a cheap way of scouting if it updated quickly. Anyway, if you knew exactly the amount of troops he had, why would all yours die?

Because if you kill over 50% of the defenders force, you see how many troops they had.

DeletedUser

why are you more dissapointed about the stats not updating instead of losing your troops :icon_rolleyes:

The troops already had a replacement but their is no way to replace OD. Also I am trying to be number 1 for ODA.

DeletedUser

Tbh, that's why most people send *:scout::scout::scout::scout::scout:*...:lol:.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

:scout::scout::scout::scout::scout: All the way. Use these and you can attack without losing troops.

DeletedUser

Well i still have not got my OD and it has been a full day in a half since attack. Also trust me if I had scouts at that time I would had sent them but I didn't so it didn't matter then.