Off to the slaughterhouse, shall we? - War

DeletedUser

you want to take a PORK account for a bit lucaya? we could use some help from you..and this pathetic brats are trying to deny what's already clear and so obvious.

DeletedUser

Convo with their leader...seem's I'll never be re-united back with Beth/Will/Tord<3 That's alright, wishing you all best of luck. Seems your duke only really cares about some of you. Which is understandable.

[spoil]
DreamSweeper Oct 30,2013 20:24
No worries mate.

I hear Contra declared? :O

sakrahe000 Oct 31,2013 14:13
also you declared ;) anyway.. we have no chance i admit it.. i am busy on my other worlds and its my fault in the first place anyway i dont want to drag my members on my lost ;) how about you take us and my best players there.

[player]ngazpha[/player]
[player]ShadowLordRaven[/player]
[player]Demiser[/player]
[player]mavaris9[/player]
[player]silver62[/player]
[player]Mitchjones[/player]
[player]razord[/player]
[player]masterwigglestin[/player]
[player]Haringbonifacio[/player]
[player]Ri-ku[/player]
[player]babyTino[/player]
[player]deadlack[/player]
[player]iamtell13[/player]
[player]jimboy143[/player]
[player]Ikuso[/player]
[player]froiske[/player]
[player]piCcanto[/player]

nothing more nothing less

sakrahe000 Nov 01,2013 00:17
take the top and the rest is up to you. im not really serious here since i have my other worlds i will quit eventually.

sakrahe000 Nov 01,2013 00:57
well.. If you will take them i'll give you these villages of mine. for you to take but before that i want to see them going to a good tribe. and i'll die without regrets here

DreamSweeper Nov 01,2013 04:44
Hey, I really think that we can't go ahead to this, I'm sorry but council disagrees and so do I, also the fact we had a pretty public PnP, I'd like it maybe if you'd send Demiser over, she's an old friend and with your permission maybe one of your guys will have great future!

I'll take what else of this you propose again to the council.

sakrahe000 Nov 01,2013 05:13
ok you can cut out the list just take these guys

ngazpha
ShadowLordRaven
Demiser
mavaris9
silver62
Mitchjones
razord
masterwigglestin
Haringbonifacio
Ri-ku

sakrahe000 Nov 01,2013 05:13
I understand you.. but well i care for my members than i care for myself. ;)

DreamSweeper Nov 01,2013 05:17
I'm sorry mate but we really rather not accept in our 'enemies' and we do need villages to grow, it is nothing personal mate, truly sorry.

<3

sakrahe000 Nov 01,2013 05:18
well i have nothing more to say ;) hope my members give a good fight ;)

DreamSweeper Nov 01,2013 05:21
Yepp! Goodluck :)
[/spoil]

DeletedUser89729

Of course the duke doesn't care for a few of us. If they knew about the potential they had in the tribe like some in the south east.. but oh well.. Every world have the gang bangs that you cannot surpass.

oh and to that dude, for puking. move to the front.. please..

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just admit it; you will make any excuse to take part in a good old fashion gang bang.

Yup…..it's going to be very exciting to follow this “war”. What makes this gang bang party different is that you have to tell the whole world about it.
Yes, my goal in this world is to gangbang each and every tribe. If I don't have 2 other allies backing me up against another tribe then I will try to be allies with that tribe and gangbang another tribe together with them. And I have to tell the whole world about it.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
wqcu.png

[/spoil]

MAP:
[spoil] [/spoil]
Norse - Blue
Glory - Green
PORK - Pink

thats why i do not like the core especially the centre(500|500 region). like Pork got gangbanged, it is easier to get gang banged in this region.

DeletedUser

thats why i do not like the core especially the centre(500|500 region). like Pork got gangbanged, it is easier to get gang banged in this region.

Yeah I agree, I prefer playing within the core though...more action. Though, you are right, gangbanging is quite popular within the core region.

DeletedUser108799

Winning against a gangbang is really easy if the tribes leadership is really good.

DeletedUser105718

Winning against a gangbang is really easy if the tribes leadership is really good.
It is? :icon_rolleyes:

If it's a gangbang between two tribes that aren't a pack of numpties, it's not easy at all.

DeletedUser108799

I am talking in general because gang bang mostly occurs against a really good tribe by noob tribes in this case it is totally oposite.

DeletedUser

it's not only 2 tribes,not 3 not 4 but 5 tribes that are hitting us, please do some research before you open you mouth!

Last edited by a moderator: