Offensive/Defensive village set-up

Ripfin

It was more like tumor too my brain then humour, gess

and did you check out my tribe? as a tribe my tribe thinks as one, acts as one and kicks behind as one, if we fail we all fail, if victorious were all victorious.

robi zmaj

and did you check out my tribe? as a tribe my tribe thinks as one, acts as one and kicks behind as one, if we fail we all fail, if victorious were all victorious.

Ow sorry, my mistake... didnt know you are schizophrenic. :icon_redface:

Ripfin

Ow sorry, my mistake... didnt know you are schizophrenic. :icon_redface:

He He He. as it goes I usually play on my own at the beginning of the world while tribes come and go, tried a couple tribes already they ended in utter failure, it seems like most tribes these days are being run by inactive leaders of leaders lacking common sense.

robi zmaj

He He He. as it goes I usually play on my own at the beginning of the world while tribes come and go, tried a couple tribes already they ended in utter failure, it seems like most tribes these days are being run by inactive leaders of leaders lacking common sense.

no dont go soft on me now, I just warmed up. but yes tribes sucks at the start if you dont know guys who can play well.... that can say you something about your playing ?! hm...

DeletedUser80534

Nubs, the lot of you...:icon_redface:

Please stop spamming the thread with nonsence. Go make a new thread in which tribe tactics can be debated. :lol: